[Up to 53% Off] Creampuffs from Kee’s Creampuffs. Choose Box of 10 (RM10) / 25 (RM17) Pieces. From RM0.70 per piece. Limited Groupons
- Box of 10 or 25 creampuffs.
- Pastry puffs filled with custard cream.
- 13 flavours available including classic, blueberry, chocolate, mocha, coffee, and more.
- Baked fresh daily with no preservatives.
- Redemption period: Sep 26, 2012 – Nov 9, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 24, 2012 – Nov 7, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 8.30am – 8.30pm daily (including selected public holidays, call to enquire).
- May buy and use many.
- Takeaway only.
- No delivery available.
- Pork-free bakery.
- Flavours subject to daily rotation and availability.
- Not valid for durian flavoured creampuffs.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Not valid with on-going promotions and discounts.
- Valid at Kee’s Creampuffs: http://gr.pn/KeesCreampuff.
- Enquiries: 017-384 2813 / 03-8081 9897 (Call 8.30am – 8.30pm daily, including selected public holidays) / email@example.com.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Visit (http://www.facebook.com/keescreampuffs) and 'Like' Kee's Creampuffs Facebook page.
- Click into the Groupon Order tab (http://gr.pn/KeesCreampuff).
- Key in your redemption details and click ‘Submit’.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 2 working days.
- Pick-up your product(s) at the agreed date and time.
A creampuff is the physical embodiment of a human soul; light, diverse, and mushy after whippings. Today’s Groupon explores sensitivity with a box of creampuffs from Kee’s Creampuffs in Subang Jaya. Choose from:
- Box of 10 pieces for RM10 instead of RM18 (only RM1 per piece)
- Box of 25 pieces for RM17 instead of RM36 (only RM0.70 per piece)
Creampuff flavours include:
- Cookies and cream
- Choc top
- Red bean
- Green tea
- Chocolate banana
Seized daily from the land of fluffy crusts and custard lakes, stealthy chefs lure hoards of ten or 25 fresh creampuffs into picture perfect boxes. Pastry puffs boast 13 kinds of fillings including classic, blueberry, chocolate, mocha, coffee, and more flavours to be revealed when the time is right. Light bite-sized pastries provide a tantalising treat for picnic parties and hungry garden gnomes upon adoption from confectionaries.
Kee’s Creampuffs does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 017-384 2813 / 03-8081 9897 (Call 8.30am – 8.30pm daily, including selected public holidays)
To start off, we sampled one of each flavour from the display. What we immediately noticed as a whole was that the filling of each creampuff, regardless of flavour, was not too sweet. This was a good thing in our books as it was sweet enough to please the taste buds, but not too sweet that we’d get tired of it after a few bites. The cream filling was thick and wasn’t runny which complemented the denser texture of the puff itself. – Aug 6, 2012..
Two is barely enough! I also enjoyed the mocha creampuff – the mocha filling boasted a light nuance of bittersweet flavour and was almost as thick as whipped butter. – Aug 25, 2012.
– Bangsar Babe
Our box of 25 was filled with ten flavours, including blueberry, strawberry, mocha, coffee and chocolate, as well as a few not listed on Kee’s Facebook page, including sweet corn, oreo, and chocolate-banana - my favorite. The chunks of actual banana were evident and added texture and sweetness to the understated chocolate flavour. Being a chocolate lover, the oreo came in a close second, with small cookie bits blended into the filling. Yum! – Sep 6, 2012.
– The Yum List