[Up to 58% Off] International Weekday Buffet Lunch OR Weekend High Tea at Hotel Singgahsana Petaling Jaya for 1 (RM25) / 2 (RM48) / 4 (RM88) People. Halal. Limited Groupons
- Wide variety of Asian and Western dishes.
- Weekday lunch: feast on sup tulang rawan, mutton masala, ikan tenggiri asam pedas, chicken with oyster sauce, and more.
- Weekend high tea: eat ayam goreng berempah, beef lasagne, Western pastries, and more.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: May 14, 2013 – Aug 14, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between May 14, 2013 – Aug 11, 2013.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 2 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 12pm – 3pm / Sat – Sun: 12pm – 5pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Halal restaurant.
- Children aged 5 and below eat for free.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Hotel Singgahsana Petaling Jaya: 03-7956 2100 (Call 9am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Eating at buffets flaunts your eating prowess to potential mates and breakfast cereals that threaten to expire. Today’s Groupon makes subtle coercions with an international weekday lunch or weekend high tea buffet at Hotel Singgahsana Petaling Jaya. Choose from the following options:
- Buffet for 1 person for RM25 instead of RM52.20
- Buffet for 2 people for RM48 instead of RM104.40
- Buffet for 4 people for RM88 instead of RM208.80
- Plan your meals ahead; survey the buffet spread and pick out small servings to avoid overeating. Should you need more later, you can easily return for a second helping.
- Get a new plate; reusing your plate may be unhygienic as the serving spoon you use to scoop food from the buffet counter may come in contact with your half-chewed chicken bone.
- Be patient; cutting a long line may cause other diners to cast dirty glances at your direction, thus requiring you to shower.
Phone: 03-7956 2100 (Call 9am – 10pm daily)