[72% Off] Selangor: 2D1N Jacuzzi Studio Suite Stay for 2 People at Gold Coast Morib + Entry Ticket to Water Theme Park + Buffet Breakfast & Dinner + ATV Ride for RM188 instead of RM664
- 4-star beachfront water theme park resort in Morib, Selangor.
- Various land and sea entertainment spots nearby.
- 35-min scenic drive from Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Sep 3, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 6, 2012 – Oct 28, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room.
- ATV or motorised bicycle ride operates from 5pm - 7pm only, subject to weather and tide conditions.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- 1x buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- 1x buffet dinner for 2 people.
- 2x theme park entry tickets.
- 1x 5-min ATV Ride for 2 people.
1x motorised bicycle ride for 1 person.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Morib, Selangor.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Stay for child aged 12 and below: Free
- Breakfast for child aged 12 and below: RM15 per meal per child.
- Dinner for child (aged 12 and below): RM25 per meal per child.
- Theme park entry tickets for child aged 12 and below: RM20 per child.
- 25% off 10-min beach ATV or motorised bicycle ride within the resort (RM15)
- Sep 8, 2012
- Sep 15, 2012
- Sep 22, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012 (stay Sun – Thu): RM50 per room per night.
- Sep 22, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012 (stay Fri – Sat, eve of public holidays, public holidays, and school holidays): RM100 per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call 03-3198 1028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Number of guest(s)
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 03-3198 1028 or email Gold Coast Morib at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travelling to Morib, Selangor. All bookings must be made by Oct 28, 2012.
The construction of giant sandcastles is a testament to one’s ability in architecture, sand sculpture, and hiding princesses. Depart from lifeless adulthood with today’s Groupon: for RM188, you get a 2D1N stay for two in a Studio Suite with attached jacuzzi, inclusive of buffet breakfast and dinner, a 5-minute beach ATV or motorised bicycle ride, and entry tickets to the water theme park at Gold Coast Morib in Morib, Selangor (RM664 value).
- 480 sq feet room
- King-sized or twin bedding
- Private balcony
- Private bathroom with Jacuzzi
- Hair dryer
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini refrigerator
- In-room safe
- Baby cot (available on request, subject to availability)
Built along the Straits of Malacca, the resort seduces travellers with the lure of sandy white beaches, seaside shenanigans, and sirens’ calls. Escape from urban jungles and bosses’ summons to fun-filled water theme parks as runaway employees and kids slide down from chutes, twisting tubes, and nightmares. When water begins to wrinkle skins, guests may utilise other hotel facilities and explore nearby locales like:
- Water theme park
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (lobby area and Endah Kopitiam)
- Safety deposit box
- Meeting facilities
- Car park
Nearby places of interest
- White sands at Morib Beach
- Sultan Abdul Samad's Mausoleum
- Istana Bandar
- Sri Morib Golf Course
- Sungai Durian River Cruise
- Tanjung Sepat Fishing Village
- Seafood restaurants
Check out more things to do and places to visit around Morib at Virtual Tourist.
Phone: 03-3198 1028
We enjoyed our stay. The room was spacious for us. Simple room design but comfortable. Nice theme park for young couples with children. Good Chinese restaurant 200 - 300 metres away from the hotel. – May 1, 2012
– Jayapal J.
this hotel is good for family like us who lives in kl, it's a short retreat yet serves the purpose of relaxing and having fun with the little ones. the hotel is fairly new, so the facilities and room is still in mint condition, love the jacuzzi in d toilet and an open window that overlooks the room fr the bathroom. – Mar 3, 2012
– Sayid A.
it was a great holiday, my children really enjoyed the theme park. the theme park is nice and safe. i saw a few of lifeguards on standby surrounding it. – Jan 29, 2012
– Nohazian M.