Water Theme Park Resort at Seaside Town of Morib, Selangor
2D1N Studio Suite Stay
- Weekday stay (Sun – Thu): Stay for 2 people for RM168 (RM584 published rack rate) (only RM84 per person).
- Weekend stay (Fri, Sat, eve of public holidays, and public holidays): Stay for 2 people for RM290 (RM584 published rack rate) (only RM145 per person).
- Birthday package: Stay for 2 people for RM268 (RM756 published rack rate) (only RM134 per person).
Options also include (for 2 people)
- Theme park tickets.
- 1 x Buffet dinner (birthday package only).
- 1 x Birthday gift and birthday cake (birthday package only).
- Certificate of participation in the Malaysian Book of Records (birthday package only).
- Stay period: Jun 4, 2013 – Dec 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between May 24, 2013 – Dec 21, 2013.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- No refunds allowed upon confirmation of bookings.
- Max. 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Transportation to Morib, Selangor.
- For birthday package, guests whose birthdays do not fall on the day before, day of, or a day after check-in OR for those who fail to provide proof of date of births: RM100 per package.
- Call 03-3198 1028 or email email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Morib, Selangor.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Seaside Getaway in a Water Theme Park Resort
The sandy coastal bay of Morib lies at the edge of the getaway resort, fringed with lush forests that creep around the resort grounds with its modern and minimalist furnishings. Fixed with a deep Jacuzzi bathtub, the bathroom is part and parcel of the getaway experience, along with the cool polished tiles and plush beds. Meet childhood whims without restraint or reservations at the resort’s water theme park that features a collection of slides, pools, and a water canal that snakes around the fixtures.
Morib, Banting: A Quiet and Idyllic Seaside Township
Having played an important role in history as the landing point of the British and Indian Army liberation forces during the World War II, Morib’s quiet beach is a far cry from its clandestine past. Soft sand lines the beach, greeting white foams that surge ashore from calm waters. The sleepy hollow of Banting lays a leisurely 20-minute drive from the resort, a small agricultural township with empty skies that traded towering high-rise buildings for stout double-storey shop lots and quaint, raucous motorcycles.
- 45 sqm room
- King-sized or twin bedding
- Private bathroom with built-in Jacuzzi and hair dryer
- Safety deposit box and coffee and tea making facilities
- Water theme park
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit box
- Meeting facilities
Great for spending family time in bonding with the children. Buffet breakfast has a wide spread of food to cater for all whilst enjoying the serene view of the sea. – Feb 3, 2013
When there for a night with my partner. Really statisfied with the big and clean room. We requested to have a king bed size(balinise style!). and the room comes with private jakuzzi! very nice to spend time in private with your partner! – Jan 12, 2013
It was a short stay, but it was awesome for my relaxing trip there. Especially love the washroom with Jacuzzi in it. – Nov 13, 2012