[Up to 57% Off] Ramadhan Buffet Dinner at GTower for 1 (RM55) / 4 (RM200) / 8 (RM360) People. From RM45 per person. Halal
- Ramadhan buffet dinner for one, four, or eight people.
- Wide local and international spread featuring roast lamb shoulder, laksa Johor, red snapper papillote, and more.
- Soup: sup ekor, sup singgang seafood, sup tulang rawan, and more.
- Desserts: cendol, coconut pudding, French pastries, and more.
- Free flow of coffee, tea, teh tarik, and sirap bandung.
- Menu rotated on a daily basis.
- Surau facility available.
- Wi-Fi and air-conditioned indoor dining available.
- Redemption period: Jul 10, 2013 – Jul 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between May 29, 2013 – Jul 28, 2013.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 6.30pm – 10.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at GTower: 03-2168 1919 ext. 7040 (Call 10am – 10pm daily) / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Local meals often reignite childhood memories, much like stuffed toys and soaring sampans. Today’s Groupon shoots for the stars with a Ramadhan buffet dinner at GTower in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from the following:
- Meal for 1 person for RM55 instead of RM104.40
- Meal for 4 people for RM200 instead of RM417.60 (only RM50 per person)
- Meal for 8 people for RM360 instead of RM835.20 (only RM45 per person)
Click here to see full menu. Menu rotated on a daily basis.
Break fasts with a buffet dinner located in the spacious Rajang Hall of GTower to placate grumbling tummies. Diners fire up taste buds with appetisers consisting of jelatah nanas, mixed green salad, kerabu paru, and more while downing spoonfuls of bubur lambuk, sup ekor, and youth elixirs. Updated on a daily basis, the culinary spread offers servings of stir fried cuttlefish, ikan tongkol asam pedas, and more for assorted palates as free flows of sirap bandung and assorted kuih bring back memories of kampung streets and escapades with maniacal monkeys.
Enquiries: email@example.com / 03-2168 1919 ext. 7040 (Call 10am – 10pm daily)