[Up to 63% Off] 2.5-hr Hands-on Cooking Workshop for 3-Course Western Meal for 1 (RM118) / 2 (RM220) People. From RM110 per person. Limited Groupons
- 2.5-hour hands-on cooking workshop for:
- Angel hair pasta, Greek spinach pie, and Florentine onion soup OR
- Mussel, cauliflower & blue cheese risotto, and braised leek in cider Napolitana
- Equipment and Halal ingredients provided.
- Take home freshly made food and goodie bag.
- Redemption period: Sep 24, 2012 – Sep 29, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 21, 2012 – Sep 26, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 3 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For full list of workshop dates, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- For customers aged 12 and above only.
- Min. 10, max. 40 participants per workshop.
- Halal ingredients.
- Ingredients and equipment provided.
- Workshops will be conducted in Mandarin, English or Malay depending on majority preference.
- Valid at Food Recipes Cooking Club: 03-6142 6714 / 03-6142 6713 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Call 03-6142 6714 / 03-6142 6713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by Sep 26, 2012 and provide your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred class date
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Early human attempts at procuring exotic food included trapping T-Rexes and catching leprechauns at the end of rainbows. Today’s Groupon savours edible treasures with a two-and-a-half-hour hands-on cooking workshop for a three-course Western meal from Food Recipes Cooking Club at The Strand, Kota Damansara. Choose from:
- Workshop for 1 person for RM118 instead of RM300
- Workshop for 2 people for RM220 instead of RM600 (only RM110 per person)
- Menu 1:
- Angel hair pasta with seafood & leek
- Florentine onion soup
- Spanakopita (Greek-style spinach pie)
- Menu 2:
- Mussels with tomato vinaigrette
- Cauliflower & blue cheese risotto
- Braised leek in cider napolitana
Budding chefs attend two-and-a-half-hour cooking workshops unaccompanied or with partners, upgrading Western culinary skills at personal work stations while under the guidance of experienced mentors. Conducted in local languages and lingua francas, workshops provide equipment, ingredients and inspirational speeches as participants produce three-course meals such as soups, pies, and pastas. Upon completion of workshops, satisfied students may bring home handmade food, goodie bags, and bragging rights.
- Menu 1
- Sep 24, 2012 (Mon) 2pm – 4.30pm
- Sep 29, 2012 (Sat) 10am – 12.30pm
- Menu 2
- Sep 25, 2012 (Tue) 2pm – 4.30pm
- Sep 29, 2012 (Sat) 2pm – 4.30pm
Ingredients provided are Halal.
Phone: 03-6142 6714 / 03-6142 6713 (Call: Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm, not including public holidays)
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 47810