[Up to 52% Off] 3-hr Hands-on Pavlova + Lamington Dessert Making Workshop for 1 (RM108) / 2 (RM180) People. From RM90 per person
- 3-hour hands on Pavlova and lamington dessert making class with highly experienced chef.
- Small class sizes of 8 to 9 students.
- Ingredients and equipment provided.
- Bring along container to take home Pavlova and 3 pieces of Lamington.
- Students work together in groups of 3.
- Redemption period: Jun 13, 2012 – Jul 1, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 25, 2012 – Jun 1, 2012.
- Min. 14 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 7 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For full list of class dates, refer below write-up on deal page.
- Limit 1 per person.
- Min. 8, max. 9 students per workshop.
- For customers aged 15 years old and above only.
- Bring along container to take home 1/3 of Pavlova and 3pcs of Lamington.
- No cancellation allowed. Groupon is void in the event of no show.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Cooking With Nicholas (email@example.com)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 14 days in advance and provide your:
- Contact number
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Reference ID
- Attached Groupon
- You will receive a confirmation email within 1 working day.
- If preferred slots are full, merchant will replace with next available date with customer’s agreement.
Soft-textured edibles include marshmallows, frozen yoghurts, and baby toys. Today’s Groupon play soft with a 3-hour hands-on Pavlova and Lamington dessert making class at Cooking With Nicholas in Petaling Jaya. Choose from:
- Workshop for 1 person for RM108 instead of RM189
- Workshop for 2 people for RM180 instead of RM378 (only RM90 per person)
Dessert apprentices coop up in spacious baking barracks in groups of three for three hours indulging in salivating processes behind the makings of popular Australian Pavlova meringue-based desserts and Lamingtons. With simple ingredients and equipment provided, bakers slowly bake interweaving elements, producing mouth-watering desserts with crisp crust and soft texture on the inside, topped with whipped cream, fresh fruits, and fairy dusts. Masterminds behind savoury outcomes take home a third of freshly baked treats to test teeth strengths.
Nicholas Pillai is the co-author of Healthy Eating – Recipes for the Asian Palate. He has written for publications such as Her World, OH Magazine, Clove, websites such as Against The Grain and Pharmvision.com, as well as the Malaysian Women’s Weekly. He has also provided recipes for Rasa, Nur, Majalah Midi, Parenthink, Ibu dan Ayah, Traverama and Shape. Nicholas has taught more than 1,000 students in the past eight months.
- Jun 13, 2012 (Wed): 2.30pm - 5.30pm
- Jun 16, 2012 (Sat): 2.30pm - 5.30pm
- Jun 17, 2012 (Sun): 10am - 1pm
- Jun 23, 2012 (Sat): 2.30pm - 5.30pm
- Jun 30, 2012 (Sat): 2.30pm - 5.30pm
- Jul 1, 2012 (Sun): 2.30pm - 5.30pm *new*
More classes may be made available depending on response. If preferred slots are full, merchant will replace with next available date with customer’s agreement. Students should bring their own containers to take home 1/3 of freshly baked Pavlova and three pieces of Lamington.