[Up to 84% Off] 10 Classes of Children’s Mandarin Language Course for 1 (RM55) / 2 (RM99) Children. From RM49.50 per child
- Mandarin language course for children aged 3 to 10 years old.
- Ten 2-hour classes include reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
- Activity based learning through board games, arts and crafts, storytelling, cooking, and more.
- Instructors with up to 10 years of experience.
- Small class sizes of maximum 10 students.
- Study materials and equipment provided.
- Redemption period: Sep 3, 2012 – Oct 19, 2012
- Bookings must be made between Aug 16, 2012 – Oct 17, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Class schedule: Mon – Fri: 9am – 11am / 2pm – 4pm / 5pm – 7pm (not including public holidays).
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For first-time customers aged 3 – 10 years old only.
- Max. 10 students per class.
- Students are allowed to go for any 10 classes within a 1-month period. 1-month period is calculated from the date of first class.
- All classes must be completed within the redemption period.
- Classes will not be conducted during public holidays.
- Students are advised to attend the first class on the first week of redemption.
- Groupon for 2 people must be redeemed together for the first class only.
- Customers are advised to arrive 30 minutes prior to the first class to take a language proficiency test.
- Class activities subject to change.
- Study materials provided.
- Valid at Bang Bang Mandarin World: 03-7725 8086 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 7pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Children effortlessly learn foreign languages, musical tunes, and monkey shrieks. Today’s Groupon climbs high with 10 classes of children’s Mandarin language course from Bang Bang Mandarin World in Damansara Jaya. Choose from:
- 10 classes for 1 child for RM55 instead of RM300
- 10 classes for 2 children for RM99 instead of RM600 (only RM49.50 per child)
- Art and craft
- Lantern making
- Mooncake making
- Monday: Board games
- Tuesday: Arts and crafts
- Wednesday: Storytelling
- Thursday: Topic handling
- Friday: Cooking
- Sep 25, 2012 (Tue): Lantern making
- Sep 28, 2012 (Fri): Mooncake making
Students are allowed to go for any 10 classes within a 1-month period. 1-month period is calculated from the date of first class. Classes will not be conducted during public holidays.
Through Mandarin language classes, young participants soak up skills in reading, writing, listening, and speaking under the tutelage of seasoned instructors with up to ten years of experience. Activity-based learning involving board games, arts and crafts, storytelling, and cooking effectively engages nimble minds for effortless language acquisition. Passionate participants poach foreign fluency in small class sizes and are provided with study materials, equipment, and imaginary pandas.
Phone: 03-7725 8086 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 7pm, not including public holidays)