[36% Off] 3-Hr Hands-On Weekend Baking Workshop with Fat Boy Bakes and Just Heavenly at At 19 Culinary Studio, Damansara Heights for RM180 instead of RM280. Limited Groupons
- 3-hour hands-on weekend baking workshop with Fat Boy Bakes and Just Heavenly.
- Each workshop includes 2 hands-on and 1 demo session to master savoury and sweet recipes.
- Ingredients and equipment provided.
- Small workshop sizes of 9 to 15 students.
- Take home freshly baked goods.
- Redemption period: Sep 30, 2012 – Dec 9, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 8, 2012 – Dec 2, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 3 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For workshop schedule, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 1 3-hour workshop per Groupon.
- For customers aged 15 and above only.
- Min. 9, max. 15 participants per workshop.
- Participants should bring their own containers to take home freshly baked goods.
- Valid at At 19 Culinary Studio: (booking.groupon.my/deals/110/reservations/new).
- Enquiries: 016-377 8236 – Angelin / 016-297 7093 – Hellen (Call Tue – Sun: 9am – 5pm, not including public holidays) / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
How it works
- Fill in this online form (booking.groupon.my/deals/110/reservations/new) by Dec 2, 2012.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 2 working days.
Proven methods of attraction include baking, playing music, and actually trying. Put some effort into it with today’s Groupon: for RM180, you get a three-hour hands-on weekend baking workshop with Fat Boy Bakes and Just Heavenly at At 19 Culinary Studio in Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur (RM280 value).
Baking bosses impart the art of preparing savoury morsels containing chicken ham, mushrooms, and more to aspiring apprentices during three-hour weekend workshops. Guided by established masters adopting monikers such as Fat Boy Bakes and Just Heavenly, participants skilfully sculpt intricate chocolate-infused delights and cream-filled patisseries with lower risk of spilt milk and flying flour. After hands-on experiences, baking techniques and sniffing skills are honed to perfection as graduates bring home hard-earned treats for the scrutiny of loved ones and tempted taste buds.
Phone: 016-377 8236 – Angelin / 016-297 7093 – Hellen (Call Tue – Sun: 9am – 5pm, not including public holidays)
At 19 Culinary Studio has been featured in The Star, New Straits Times, TimeOut KL, and various magazines such as Natural Health, Parenthood, MamiBaby, Prestige, Her World, and Malaysia Airlines' Going Places.
Chef Khai put everyone at ease with his down to earth demeanor and got everyone (including the men) interested in the recipes, ingredients and cooking techniques. – Jun 12, 2012
Personally the cooking class was well worth it, and I would rate it an eight out of ten. – Jul 2, 2012