[Up to 80% Off] Full Day Admission to Asian Water Sports Village: 2-hour Thrilling Motorised Water Sports + Unlimited Non-motorised Water Sports + Access and Return Boat Transfer to Private Beach from RM68 for 2 People. From RM27 per person
- 2-hour unlimited access to thrilling motorised water sports like banana boat, Evo Pro, Graphic deck and GX4.
- Unlimited access to non-motorised water sports like kayaking and canoeing.
- Access private beach with return boat transfers and use of barbecue pits and skewers
- Life jackets will be provided with surveillance by safety marshals.
- Kids 110cm and below admitted free of charge.
- Redemption period: Aug 9, 2012 – Nov 9, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 3, 2012 – Nov 8, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed.
- Valid 10am – 7pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Single riders will be grouped with other participants.
- Management reserves the right to substitute rides with similar rides or activities without prior notice.
- Management is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, damage or loss of personal belongings.
- No outside food or drinks allowed.
- Refer below write-up on the deal page for full list of available add-ons.
- Return boat transfer only valid for scheduled times. For full schedule, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Activities will be suspended in the case of heavy rain and thunderstorm.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Asian Water Sports Village, Puchong.
- Bookings: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Enquiries: 016-262 1030 – David / 016-229 1030 – Joseph / 016-277 1030 – Nadia / 012-407 5030 – Ms Tan (Call 10.30am – 6.30pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or call 016-262 1030 – David / 016-229 1030 – Joseph / 016-277 1030 – Nadia / 012-407 5030 – Ms Tan by Nov 12, 2012 with your:
- Contact number
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Preferred date(s)
- Attached Groupon
Like beauty, treasure, and trash, having fun is a subjective matter. Today’s Groupon questions intentions with full day admission to Asian Water Sports Village in Puchong. Choose from:
- Weekday access for 2 people for RM68 instead of RM268 (only RM34 per person)
- Weekday access for 4 people for RM108 instead of RM536 (only RM27 per person)
- Weekend access for 2 people for RM88 instead of RM360 (only RM44 per person)
- Weekend access for 4 people for RM148 instead of RM720 (only RM37 per person)
- 2-hours 'play all you can' thrilling motorised water sports
- Banana boat
- Evo Pro 3
- Graphic Deck
- Full day unlimited access to non-motorised water sports
- Lake swimming
- Fishing (equipment not included)
- Fish feeding (equipment not included)
- Access to a private beach (equipment not included)
- Telematch games
- Sand sculpting
- Kite flying
- Return boat transfer from pick-up point to Asian Water Sports Village (AWSV)
- Full day unlimited use of barbecue pit and skewers (Visit AsianBBQ's Facebook page / email email@example.com to place orders)
Schedule for motorised water sports:
- Session 1: 10.30am – 12.30pm
- Session 2: 12.30pm – 2.30pm
- Session 3: 2.30pm – 4.30pm
- Session 4: 4.30pm – 6.30pm
Schedule for return boat transfer:
- 10am (depart from Asian Water Sports Village's pick-up point)
- 8pm (return to Asian Water Sports Village's pick-up point)
Underappreciated vocal chords are taken for raucous day outs as motorised and un-motorised water sports exercise adrenal glands in tandem with tendons. Speeding vehicles carry happy humans or alien spies on oversized mock fruits after warming up motor skills on kayaks and canoes. Those that prefer a slower pace for fun find frivolous frolics at private beaches and barbecued meals fulfilling as return boat transfer ensure no one remains marooned. Prioritise safety with life jackets that keep paper weights afloat, while marshals parole waters for flailing bodies and sea creatures. Children 110cm and below enjoy free access to fun day outs and superiority in limbo competitions.
- 2 additional hours for motorised water sports: RM29 per person
- 10-minute Fly Fish: RM24 per person (min. 3 people)
- 10-minute Aqua Fly: RM24 per person
- 10-minute Fifty Four / Turbo Blast: RM24 per person
- Up-to 20-minute lake cruising: RM12 per person (min. 4 people)
- Up-to 15-minute jet skiing and water drifting (includes coaching and certification): RM68 per person
- Extension to self-organised night party / camp fire from 7pm – 11pm (min. 12 people): RM8 per person
For barbecues, raw items must be purchased from Asian Water Sports Village. See here for price and menu items. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message to the Asian BBQ Facebook page for bookings.
Phone: David – 016-262 1030 / Joseph – 016-229 1030 / Nadia – 016-277 1030 / Ms Tan – 012-407 5030 (Call 10.30am – 6.30pm daily)
Evo Pro 3
Kite flying and sand sculpting