[Up to 63% Off] 2-hour Polymer Clay Moulding Workshop for 1 (RM30) / 2 (RM50) / 4 (RM90) People. From RM22.50 per person. Make 2 Mini Figurines
- 2-hour polymer clay moulding workshop for adults and children.
- Make and bring home 2 mini figurines; teddy bear, puppy, kitten, and more.
- Safe wooden and plastic tools for children.
- Instructors with up to 6 years of experience.
- Great as group activity or handmade gift.
- Redemption period: Jun 16, 2012 – Aug 18, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 26, 2012 – Aug 11, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 2 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Only 1 time rescheduling allowed.
- For class schedule, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Min. 3, max. 8 students per workshop.
- Children below 5 years old must be accompanied by a parent / guardian.
- For customers aged 3 years and above only.
- Workshop for children aged 6 – 13 and adults aged 14 and above will be run separately.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Arts N Gizmo (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Enquiries: 012-300 0025 (Call 9am – 7pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Email email@example.com by Aug 11, 2012 and provide your:
- Contact number
- Number of adult / child participants
- Preferred time and date of class (subject to availability)
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon voucher
- You will receive a confirmation email within 2 working days.
Artistry is usually left to those with skills, imaginations, and loose screws. Today’s Groupon secures creativity with a two-hour polymer clay moulding workshop at Arts N Gizmo in Subang Jaya. Choose from:
- Workshop for 1 person for RM30 instead of RM60
- Workshop for 2 people for RM50 instead of RM120 (only RM25 per person)
- Workshop for 4 people for RM90 instead of RM240 (only RM22.50 per person)
Creative hands delve into colourful polymer clays, enveloping imagination and senses in creating designs with guidance from instructors with six years of experience. Polymer clays are willed into two mini figurines of choice such as precious puppies, conniving kittens, and belligerent birds. Matured adults are entrusted with metal and stainless steel tools while chatty children make use of harmless wooden and plastic tools for clay moulding and rock bouldering.
- Jun 16, 2012 (Sat): 10.30am – 12.30pm / 2pm – 4pm
- Jun 17, 2012 (Sun): 10.30am – 12.30pm
- Jun 30, 2012 (Sat): 10.30am – 12.30pm / 2pm – 4pm
- Jul 1, 2012 (Sun): 10.30am – 12.30pm
- Jul 7, 2012 (Sat): 10.30am – 12.30pm / 2pm – 4pm
- Jul 22, 2012 (Sun): 10.30am – 12.30pm
- Jul 28, 2012 (Sat): 10.30am – 12.30pm / 2pm – 4pm
- Jul 29, 2012 (Sun): 10.30am – 12.30pm
- Aug 4, 2012 (Sat): 10.30am – 12.30pm / 2pm – 4pm
- Aug 5, 2012 (Sun): 10.30am – 12.30pm
- Aug 11, 2012 (Sat): 10.30am – 12.30pm / 2pm – 4pm
- Aug 12, 2012 (Sun): 10.30am – 12.30pm
- Aug 18, 2012 (Sat): 10.30am – 12.30pm / 2pm – 4pm