Stay with Admission Tickets to Legoland, Johor Bahru
- 2D1N stay for 2 + admission tickets to Legoland for RM300 instead of RM530 (only RM150 per person per night)
- Customers are advised to plan their stay with care as Legoland is not open daily and operating hours may change without prior notice. Click here to see Legoland operating hours.
- Superior Room stay with daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- Admission tickets to Legoland for 2 people.
- Complimentary LAN access.
- Stay period: Jun 20, 2013 – Dec 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 14, 2013 – Aug 15, 2013.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Stays from Jun 20, 2013 – Jun 24, 2013 do not require min. 10 days prior booking. Book early to ensure availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date or Groupon will be forfeited.
- All bookings and amendments subject to availability.
- No cancellations allowed upon confirmation of booking.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for additional room.
- Groupons may not be combined for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room. 3rd adult subject to additional charges.
- Child aged 11 and below may share existing bedding without additional costs.
- Not valid with on-going promotions.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Johor Bahru and Legoland.
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests of all ages: RM55 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child (3 – 11 years old): RM15 per person per day.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 2 and below: Free.
- Stay extension with breakfast: RM100 per room per night.
- Legoland admission. Free admission for child aged 2 and below:
- Without coach transfer for additional guest: RM100 (adult) / RM80 (child)
- With coach transfer for additional guest: RM140 (adult) / RM110 (child)
- Universal Studio Singapore admission. Free admission for child aged 3 and below:
- Without coach transfer: RM168 (adult) / RM130 (child)
- With coach transfer: RM220 (adult) / RM170 (child)
- Hello Kitty & Little Big Club admission. Free admission for child aged 2 and below:
- Without coach transfer: RM85 (with MyKad) / RM110 (without MyKad)
- With coach transfer: RM120 (with MyKad) / RM140 (without MyKad)
- Return coach transfer to Legoland: RM40 per person.
- Call 07-333 7333 / 07-3335333 or email email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Johor Bahru.
- Call 07-333 7333 / 07-3335333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
City Stay with Admission Tickets to Legoland
High ceilings and modern furnishings flourish the lobby of this city hotel, as carpeted walkways line the hallways leading to minimalist rooms that greet you with a sharp accent wall. The hotel is located within a bustling shopping plaza with a myriad of local eateries, allowing easy access to day-to-day essentials. Entrance tickets to the first Legoland in Asia completes the quick getaway, a bustling theme park that delivers exhilarating rides, childhood nostalgia, and promises of juvenile wonder within its fabricated premises.
Johor Bahru: Living at the Brink of a Peninsular
At the edge of Peninsular Malaysia overlooking the shiny metropolitan of Singapore, Johor Bahru’s skyline from the Johor-Singapore Causeway is an almost deliberate descriptor of the city: stooped and fading shop lots nestled beside glistening skyscrapers. Historical buildings beautify the city, from the State Mosque held up by minarets resembling clock towers, the long driveway leading to the blue roofed colonial mansion of Istana Bukit Serene, or twin obelisks of the War Memorial that glaze over the distance of the serene bay at Lido Beach. A handful of theme parks are slowly drawing more visitors to the almost forgotten city, with Hello Kitty Town and Legoland bringing a renewed, child-like bustle.
- 34 sqm room with city views
- King-sized or twin bedding
- LCD or plasma television with satellite and cable channels
- Shower and in-room safety deposit box
- Complimentary LAN access
- Massage and spa service
- Business centre
- Meeting facilities
- Dry cleaning and ironing services
- Wi-Fi in public areas
- Kids’ Club
- Luggage storage
Nice location for a hotel since its just near Kotaraya II bus terminal and the night restaurant which is just across the street. The room was clean and comfortable to stay. The amenities are clean. The only thing that i noticed, the hotel restaurant was located in the mezzanine of the plaza and its inconvenient for us to locate right away. Overall, it was a great experience and the staffs are nice and accommodating. – May 21, 2013
stayed here for my pre wedding photoshoot from one of a bridal shops for the next day . check in was smooth, hotel room was huge and spacious...... free parking was also provided by the hotel .feels quite safe in the area . there a a lot of night food stalls set by the roadside within walking distance, do try them quite cheap and tasty. – May 10, 2013
This hotel is located 20 mins from Legoland. It's situated in a small mall that has amenities like pharmacies, bakeries and restaurants. There's a great Chinese seafood restaurant across the road from Watson pharmacy.
The hotel and rooms are relatively clean. And the hotel would gladly move you to another room if you find something faulty in it. – Jan 23, 2013