- Feast on selections of slipper lobster, tiger prawns, lamb seekh kebab, grilled chicken tikka as well as signature desserts like deep-fried ice cream, and more.
- Children aged 5 and below dine for free.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jan 22, 2015 – Feb 28, 2015.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required and no rescheduling allowed.
- Valid Sat: 7pm – 9.30pm (not including public holidays).
- Not valid on Feb 14, 2015.
- Printed Groupon required upon redemption.
- Children age 6-12 dine at RM55 nett per person (payable to Palm Hill Cafe).
- Maximum of 2 children accompanied by a paying adult.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Palm Hill Café (Putrajaya): 03-8887 8882 .
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
People tend to clam up when one mussels their way into a conversation to crab about their own troubles. Don’t be shellfish with today’s Groupon: for RM78, you get a buffet dinner (RM110 value) at Palm Hill Café, Putrajaya Shangri-La in Putrajaya.
Palm Hill Café, Putrajaya Shangri-La
Featuring a flora of palm trees, flowers, and shrubberies, Putrajaya Shangri-La is a five-star contemporary hotel away from the city bustle like a calm oasis amidst the desert chaos. Green fronds warmly greet ravenous appetites to the Palm Hill Café, one of four in-house F&B outlets in the hotel that boasts an extensive array of local and international fare. A rustic space by wide windows overlooking the garden offers a pleasant dining experience, as shoes click gently on the polished parquet floors to rounded booths and nostalgic rattan-knotted chairs.