- Multi-tier steamboat allows diners to steam, grill, and cook steamboat-style.
- Chef with 15 years of experience.
- Wi-Fi is available.
- Children aged 6 and below dine for free.
- Redemption period: Oct 9, 2014 – Jan 7, 2015.
- Min. 1 day prior booking and 1 day prior rescheduling required.
- Valid 11am – 4pm (non peak hour) / 5pm – 11pm (peak hour) daily (including public holidays).
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Children aged 7 - 12 and senior citizens dine at RM16.80 per person.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Bobogo Steamboat: 016-666 8460 / 010-931 1261.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Business registration: 1091163-D
Steamboats appeal to everyone, unless one is allergic to seafood, averse to boiled food, or prefers waterships. Today’s Groupon solidifies needs with a steamboat buffet from Bobogo Steamboat in Kota Damansara. Choose from:
- Non-peak hour dining for RM25 instead of RM38.80
- Peak hour dining for RM29.90 instead of RM38.80
- Sliced lamb
- Sliced beef
- Sliced chicken
- Chocolate fondue
- Assorted vegetables
- Fish ball soup
Situated in the ever-bustling square of the Strand, Bobogo Steamboat’s corner shoplot is easily spotted thanks to its front and centre position across Sunway Giza. Whether they choose to eat inside or outside, customers can enjoy meals in brightly-lit dining areas, waited on by staff who scurry at the call of the hungry. In the interim between ordering and satisfaction, diners get to feed their aural stomachs with the savouring scent of boiling spices and sizzling meat whipped up by a chef backed by 15 years of experience. Those full years of cooking contribute to the house specialties, which include ready-to-eat dishes, grilled food served with their signature soup, and the special steamboat pot, a three-tier pot boiling with spiced broth and the customer’s choice of meat, vegetables, and seafood.