- Awarded ASEAN Outstanding Business Awards 2013 and SME 100 Award 2012 (Fast Moving Companies).
- Redemption period: Dec 23, 2014 – Feb 25, 2015.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. No rescheduling allowed.
- For SS2, Cheras, Publika, Taman Danau Desa, Kota Kemuning, and Uptown outlets: Valid 10am –10pm daily (including public holidays).
- For Shah Alam outlet, valid Mon – Sat: 9am – 5pm daily (including public holidays).
- Takeaway only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Valid at 7 Freemori outlets.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Fill in the online booking form for redemption by Feb 22, 2015.
- You will receive an email confirmation within 1 working day.
Business registration: 923357-W
Desserts are a nice way to end a dinner, much like a sweet glass of lemonade or licking the sauces left on the cutlery. Today’s Groupon practices good table manners with a cake from Freemori, valid at seven outlets in the Klang Valley. Choose from:
- 6” cake for RM45 instead of RM69.90
- 6” cake + membership card for RM55 instead of RM129.90
- 8” cake for RM60 instead of RM89.90
- 8” cake + membership card for RM70 instead of RM149.90
- Love Trap
- Sesame chiffon cake with two layers of sesame and Oreo filling
- So Lemon
- Vanilla chiffon cake with a layer of lemongrass mousse and lemon custard
The multi-award winning Freemori has been an established name for the past decade. The bakery touting a whimsical environment strives to add creativity and fun into their baked breads, cakes, biscuits, and pastries made with fresh and natural ingredients. With a name that stems from the words “Freedom” (FREE) and “Forest” (MORI), they strive to emulate a magical fairy-tale like forest filled with out-of-the-box creations imagined by Master Yu Kwan Cheng, a Taiwanese chef who also manages the 35,000 sqft factory base in Shah Alam. With up to 30 years of experience in the baking industry and experience managing several brands in Taiwan, Japan, and China, Master Yu also helped manage Le Petit Prince, part of Freemori’s flagship of 100 outlets in China, Malaysia, and Taiwan.
No. 43, Jalan SS2/64, 43700 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Freemori, Shah Alam
No. 3A, Jalan Ragum 15/17, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor.
No. 67, Jalan Manis 4, Taman Segar, Cheras, 57100, Kuala Lumpur.
No. 67, Level G2, Publika Solaris Dutamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
No. 48-G, Jalan SS21/58, Damansara Utama, 47400 PJ, Selangor.
Freemori, Taman Danau Desa
No. 10G, Jalan 5/109F, Taman Danau Desa, Old Klang Road, 58100 KL.
Freemori, Kota Kemuning
No. 59, Jalan Anggerik Vanilla N31/N, Kota Kemuning Seksyen 31, 40460 Shah Alam.
Facebook: Freemori Malaysia