Restaurant Steamboat Bone and Pot: RM50 Cash Voucher for Food and Drinks for RM30. More Options Available
- Choose from deep fried salt and pepper soft-boned chicken, fresh pork neck slices, homemade meatballs, and more.
- Restaurant specialising in steamboat made with signature pork bone broth and Asian fusion cuisine.
- Chef with more than 20 years of experience.
- Redemption period: May 25, 2015 – Jul 30, 2015.
- Min. 1 day prior booking and 1 day prior rescheduling required.
- Valid 5pm – 11pm daily (including public holidays).
- Limit 3 Groupons per table per receipt. No splitting of bill is allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Not valid for alcohol and promotional menu.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Cash voucher may be used to cover service charges.
- Valid at Restaurant Steamboat Bone and Pot: 03-6143 1428.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Business registration: 1054255-U
People can often provide useful backup, like bringing a partner to a gun fight, or keeping an ex-lover in the wings at one’s wedding. Today’s Groupon looks out for itself with a cash voucher from Restaurant Steamboat Bone and Pot in Dataran Sunway. Choose from:
- RM50 cash voucher for RM30
- RM100 cash voucher for RM59
Restaurant Steamboat Bone and Pot
Tucked away in Dataran Sunway, just a brief stroll away from the Tropicana Golf and Country Resort, Restaurant Steamboat Bone and Pot fills its interiors with the aroma of savoury soups. specialising in its namesake, along with Asian fusion meals Serving six types of homemade broths, including century eggs with Chinese parsley, tomato potato, miso seaweed, and the signature pork bone concoction – the result of an eight hour simmer. A chef wielding more than two decades of experience utilises fresh ingredients (some imported from Hong Kong) in making the components that go into each dish. Ranging from cubes of golden beancurd, crispy salt and pepper squid, cheese balls, marbled slices of beef, and other meaty bites, each selection is cooked to taste in the thick brews, helpfully washed down with fruit juices, soft drinks, or swigs of beer.