- Restaurant specialising in Korean-styled shabu shabu and barbecued eats.
- Air-conditioned dining space.
- Redemption period: Mar 1, 2015 – May 29, 2015.
- Valid 12pm – 3pm / 5pm – 10.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Children below 6 dine for free.
- Children aged 6 – 12, or measuring below 75cm in height dine at RM16.50 per person for lunch / RM22 per person for dinner.
- Valid at Asa Shabu Shabu: 016-290 0109.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Business registration: 1031731 - H
Much like cheerleading tryouts and college initiation rituals, soups would be a bland affair without fresh meat. Today’s Groupon puts them in their place with a shabu shabu buffet meal from Asa Shabu Shabu in One City, Subang Jaya. Choose from:
- Shabu shabu buffet lunch for RM22 instead of RM33
- Shabu shabu and BBQ buffet dinner for RM32 instead of RM44
- BBQ dishes: Beef, prawn, and chicken (for option with BBQ buffet only)
- Sliced meats:
- 3 types of mushroom
- 4 types of vegetables
- 3 types of seafood
- 3 types of sauces
- Desserts: Ice cream
Asa Shabu Shabu
Formed in the same company as San Nae Deul Korean BBQ, Asa Shabu Shabu also takes the broth-cooked goodness of the namesake cuisine and introduces a melding of Korean flavour; offering cuts of chicken, beef, and lamb, as well as an assortment of vegetables and tit-bits ready for inception into bubbling choices of stock and soup. With an addition of designated barbecue stations dishing out grilled prawn and beef, among others; the restaurant dishes out wholesome nosh sessions from its enclave in One City in Subang Jaya.
Asa Shabu Shabu does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.