- Cash voucher valid for up to 20 frozen seafood.
- Choice of frozen cooked king crab, frozen abalone, frozen Canadian scallop, and more.
- Price range from RM9.80 to RM128.
- Redemption period: Oct 17, 2014 – Dec 17, 2014.
- No prior booking required.
- Valid 9am – 6pm daily (including selected eve of public holidays and public holidays, call to enquire).
- Limit 4 Groupon vouchers per receipt.
- No splitting of bills allowed.
- Items and prices subject to change without prior notice.
- Takeaway only.
- Halal restaurant.
- Valid for 20 selected frozen seafood only.
- Not valid with combos or discount card.
- Cash vouchers can be used to cover service charges and Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at 3 Piaukee Seafood Retail outlets.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Business registration: 573426-V
Unlike snow queens, informing fishes to ‘let it go’ with seductive worms are met with a quick splash on the face at the direction of the fishing rod’s owner. Today’s Groupon swims away with cash vouchers for frozen seafood at Piau Kee Seafood Retails, valid at three outlets in the Klang Valley. Choose from:
- RM30 for RM50 cash voucher
- RM58 for RM100 cash voucher
Click here to see list of frozen seafood.
Items and prices subject to change without prior notice.
Customers are also entitled to one complimentary member’s card.
Piau Kee Seafood Retails
Initially starting its operations as a fishmonger in Central Market in 1972 by Mr. Cheah Leang Tee and Madam Huan Ah Hua, Piau Kee planted its roots by supplying fresh seafood to customers across the Klang Valley. In 1990, Piau Kee moved to a new facility equipped with a cold room, warehouse, and blast freezer to maintain the freshness of its produce and began to trade and distribute seafood, vegetables, and fruits in 1992. By 1995, as demand for frozen food increased, it started to supply five-star hotels, fast food chains and airline caterers. As its business continued to grow, Piau Kee moved once again to a new two-acre land in 2003 to fulfill an ever-increasing demand for its products. Its commitment to hygiene and safety is reflected with Halal, ISO 9001:2000, and HACCP certifications. Since 2007, it had added retail packs in supermarkets and shopping malls; categorised by its two brands: PK Froz for frozen seafood and Green Master for import of frozen and fresh vegetables and dairy products.
[Piau Kee Seafood Retails, Cheras](http://goo.gl/maps/bW7F6
No. 7, Jalan Kaskas 2, Taman Cheras, 56100 Kuala Lumpur.
Phone: 03-9130 5950 (Call 9am – 6pm daily)