82% of Groupon customers would recommend this to a friend.*
- Chickens are marinated for at least 24 hours in our secret sauce for signature Peruvian taste.
- Restaurant specialising in Peruvian cuisine located at TTDI, Kuala Lumpur.
- Chicken is grilled to order over an open flame rather than deep-fried just before serving.
- Peruvian chef with up to 25 years of experience.
This data is obtained from surveys sent to customers who have purchased this Groupon.
- All bookings subject to availability.
- Redemption period: Jul 23, 2014 – Sep 23, 2014.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 21, 2014 – Sep 21, 2014.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 12pm – 10.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- Last order: 10pm.
- Limit 5 per table per receipt.
- No splitting of bills allowed.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Peruvie Peruvian Grilled Chicken: 016-723 1698.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
A rooster’s crow is usually a sign of daybreak or that dinner will be ready in about an hour. Today’s Groupon translates squawks with a quarter chicken set at Peruvie Peruvian Grilled Chicken in TTDI. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM18 instead of RM37.20 (only RM9 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM32 instead of RM74.40 (only RM8 per person)
Each person gets
Quarter chicken set (RM16.90 value)
- Quarter chicken with special Aji Verde dip
Sidelines, choose 2:
- French fries
- Buttered sweet corn
- Corn coconut rice
- Potato salad
- Tomato and cucumber salad
- Garden vegetables
- Boiled cauliflower, broccoli, and carrot with garlic butter sauce
- Fresh salad
- Mixed lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and corn with homemade vinaigrette dressing
10% service charges (RM1.70 value)
Peruvie Peruvian Grilled Chicken
Savour the taste of exotic South American fare at Peruvie Peruvian Grilled Chicken, an eatery at Taman Tun Dr Ismail specialising in Peruvian cuisine. Eva, the chef, has up to 25 years of experience, and is inspired by renowned gastronome, Gastón Acurio to produce her take on healthy yet flavourful cuisine culminating in creations like Peru’s eponymous dish, the ceviche, chicken soup, and anticuchos, skewers served with the house specialty sauce. The native theme of the menu resounds in the décor which features vibrant colours, traditional trinkets, and fowl-themed figurines, while signature sangria mocktails end meals on imagined highs.
Peruvie Peruvian Grilled Chicken does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 016-723 1698 (Call 12pm – 10.30pm daily)
Business registration number: 508145-M
The meat were tender and skin flavorful with a strong hint of spices, but it isn’t spicy. – May 20, 2013
No worries: the meat scores well in the tender-&-tasty tick box, while drenched in a non-customary gravy that's destined to make nitpickers howl. – Feb 3, 2013
The signature grilled chicken comes in two versions: original and spicy. It is first marinated in a rich mixture of herbs – paprika, cumin, oregano and black pepper – then roasted before being grilled to achieve its appetising smoky and charred flavour. The chicken is kept moist and tasty by basting it with its own roasting juices during the grilling process. – Jul 4, 2013