- Awarded ASEAN Outstanding Business Awards 2013 and SME 100 Award 2012 (Fast Moving Companies).
- Redemption period: Sep 3, 2014 – Sep 30, 2014.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required.
- For SS2, Cheras, and Publika outlets: valid 10am –10pm daily (including public holidays).
- For Shah Alam outlet, valid Mon – Sat: 9am – 5pm (including public holidays).
- Valid for takeaway only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- No service charges or government tax
- Valid at 4 Freemori outlets.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Business registration: 923357-W
Ingredients on mooncakes' nutritional label includes flour, sugar, and pieces of the moon. Savour heavenly bodies with today's Groupon, for RM18.90, you get a box of assorted mooncakes (RM33 value) from Freemori, valid at four outlets in the Klang Valley.
- Weight: 55g per mooncake
- Expiration date: varies from box-to-box
- Each set comes with:
- Crazy durian
- Aesthetic lotus seed
- Fragrance black sesame
- Gift box
The multi-award winning Freemori has been an established name for the past decade. The bakery touting a whimsical environment strives to add creativity and fun into their baked breads, cakes, biscuits, and pastries made with fresh and natural ingredients. With a name that stems from the words "Freedom" (FREE) and "Forest" (MORI), they strive to emulate a magical fairy-tale like forest filled with out-of-the-box creations imagined by Master Yu Kwan Cheng, a Taiwanese chef who also manages the 35,000 sqft factory base in Shah Alam. With up to 30 years of experience in the baking industry and experience managing several brands in Taiwan, Japan, and China, Master Yu also helped manage Le Petit Prince, part of Freemori's flagship of 100 outlets in China, Malaysia, and Taiwan.
No. 43, Jalan SS2/64, 43700 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Freemori, Shah Alam
No. 3A, Jalan Ragum 15/17, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor.
No. 67, Jalan Manis 4, Taman Segar, Cheras, 57100, Kuala Lumpur.
No. 67, Level G2, Publika Solaris Dutamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.