Aquaria KLCC: A World-Class Aquarium Housing Sharks, Otters and Piranhas from RM22. Valid till Jul 31, 2014
- World-class aquarium located beneath Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2011, 2012, and 2013.
- Meet the Stars of Aquaria, like Cheryl, the South African sand tiger shark, Khudsiah, the 3 metre fantail ray, and Bob, the 100kg giant grouper.
- Come face-to-face with Red-Bellied Piranhas and witness their daily feeding frenzy, an experience only offered here within the country.
- Home to over 10 sharks of 5 different species.
- Infants aged 2 and below enter for free.
- Valid till Jul 31, 2014.
- Tickets are strictly for one-time entry only.
- Discounted prices are subsidised by Groupon Sdn. Bhd.
- Strictly for customers with MyKad only.
- To ensure a smooth flow during redemption, customers are required to self-print their own Groupon prior to arrival.
- Aquaria KLCC reserves the right to reject any Groupon customer should the proof of purchase not incorporate a valid voucher number.
- Redemption period: Dec 8, 2013 – Jul 31, 2014.
- No prior booking required. Redemption may be processed at the ticketing counter.
- Valid 10.30am – 8pm daily (including school holidays and public holidays).
- Last admission: 7pm.
- May buy and use many. Corresponding MyKad / MyKid identification required for multiple purchases.
- Not valid with on-going promotions or discounts.
- Child tickets are valid for customers aged 3 – 12 only.
- Adult tickets are valid for customers aged 13 and above only.
- Not valid for those aged 60 and above.
- Expired Groupons will not be extended, replaced, or refunded.
- Duplicate Groupon voucher codes will not be permitted entry (if the same voucher code has already been redeemed by a previous customer).
- Valid at Aquaria KLCC.
- Aquaria KLCC: 03-2333 1888
- Redemption / Groupon details: 03-7949 0888.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Present a printed Groupon voucher and your MyKad (IC) at Aquaria KLCC’s ticketing counter on the day of intended visit from 10.30am – 7pm daily.
- Aquaria KLCC reserves the right to reject any Groupon if a MyKad is not presented upon redemption.
Unexplainable attraction towards aquatic life forms may stem from their mysterious aura, alien anatomy, or curiousity as to how they would look like out of steamboats. Today’s Groupon brings creatures closer with full-day entrance tickets to Aquaria KLCC in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Ticket for 1 child for RM22 instead of RM28
- Ticket for 1 adult for RM28 instead of RM38
Hidden beneath the lively chatter and formal mingling in the halls of Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre is Aquaria KLCC, a world-class aquarium that hosts conventions of a different sort; one that sees aquatic beings coexisting with land-bound creatures. Housed within an enormous space of 60,000 square feet, over 5,000 different exhibits shamelessly invite curious humans to witness their daily antics whether through clear glass panels or during daily feeding shows that provide a signature experience within the busy city of Kuala Lumpur.
- There are a variety of feeding sessions happening every day; curious crabs should head on early to the Touch Pool at 11.15am to watch the horseshoe crab feeding, while otter lovers get to pick between the morning (11.30am) or evening (4.30pm) slot for whimsical time at The Stream. Click here for full feeding schedules.
- If you’re visiting Aquaria during a festive holiday, look out for their underwater Santa or Dancing Lions as divers don the spirited costume to celebrate the Yuletide or Lunar New Year.
- Take a picture next to their marine mascots without getting wet. Aquaria’s shark and otter mascots are always strolling down the hallways looking to strike a pose with you.
Discounted prices are subsidised by Groupon Sdn. Bhd.
Aquaria KLCC enquiries: 03-2333 1888 – Aquaria KLCC (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm)
Redemption and Groupon enquiries: 03-7949 0888 – Groupon Malaysia (Call Mon – Fri: 8am – 12am / Sat – Sun, public holidays: 9am – 9pm) / http://contact.groupon.my/
Facebook: Aquaria KLCC
Business registration number: 563166-W