[Up to 42% Off] Authentic Thai-Chinese Cuisine at Yummy Thai Buffet Steamboat. 4-course Meal for 2 (RM25) / 5-course Meal for 4 (RM45) People. From RM11.30 per person. Pork-free
- Choose 4-course meal for 2 people or 5-course meal for 4 people.
- Includes tom yam seafood, kong po chicken, vegetables, and more.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jul 25, 2012 – Sep 25, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 16, 2012 – Sep 22, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 1pm – 9.30pm (including public holidays).
- Ramadhan month: valid 9pm – 12am daily.
- Not valid on Aug 19, 2012 – Aug 22, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing is allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Valid at Yummy Thai Buffet Steamboat: 012-291 6826 (Call 1pm – 9.30pm daily / Ramadhan month: 3pm – 12am).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like ballroom dancing, eating requires proper posture, technique, and holding in of the tummy. Today’s Groupon lets loose with an authentic Thai-Chinese cuisine at Yummy Thai Buffet Steamboat in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- 4-course meal for 2 people for RM25 instead of RM35.60 (only RM12.50 per person)
- 5-course meal for 4 people for RM45 instead of RM77.50 (only RM11.30 per person)
Meal for 2 people includes:
Meal for 4 people includes:
Famished forces feast upon authentic Thai-Chinese meals for single pairs or double dates. Choices encompass four-course or five-course meals with varieties of tom yam seafood, kong po chicken, vegetables, and more. Upon sharing meals and values with dining partners, patrons conclude meal sessions by channelling afterthoughts and newfound secrets via available Wi-Fi.
Yummy Thai Buffet Steamboat does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 012-291 6826 (Call 1pm – 9.30pm daily / Ramadhan month: 3pm – 12am)