[Up to 56% Off] Authentic Taiwanese Set Meal at Yummy Taiwan, Fahrenheit 88. For 2 (RM20) / 4 (RM35) People. From RM8.75 per person. Pork Burger, 3 Cup Chicken, Dumplings and more
- Authentic Taiwanese meal: 5 dishes for 2 people and 6 dishes for 4 people.
- Pork burgers, spring rolls, dumplings, 3 cup chicken and salad.
- Includes mixed platter for 4 people: fried bean curd, egg, pork intestines, and vegetarian chicken feet.
- Conveniently located at Fahrenheit 88 shopping mall.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Apr 11, 2012 – Jun 11, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 2, 2012 – Jun 10, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid noon (12pm) – 9.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at Yummy Taiwan (03-2141 4725 / calling hours: 10am - 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
When travelling, immersing in other cultures requires learning languages, understanding taboos, and forking into local understandings of furniture. Today’s Groupon takes on foreign cuisine with an authentic Taiwanese set meal from Yummy Taiwan at Fahrenheit 88, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM20 instead of RM39.50 (only RM10 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM35 instead of RM79 (only RM8.75 per person)
Sizzling on grills, pork patties release savoury aromas while sandwiched between two buns and palms while three cup chickens reunite with hearty flavours from sesame oil, Chinese rice wine, and soy sauce. Stuffed rolls appease taste buds and tongues as cousin dumplings compete for attention from steamed kitchens and neighbouring plates. As food fills tummies, vegetables organise leafy greens in dainty arrangements to be presented to salad herbivores and cheating carnivores. While digesting authentic Taiwanese fare in bright decors, patrons can navigate mobile phones to rhythms of Wi-Fi grooves.
Phone: 03-2141 4725 / calling hours: 10am - 10pm daily
Facebook: Yummy Taiwan 臺一下
Three cup chicken
A savory and melt-in-the-mouth pork belly slice, nicely sandwiched between a lovely fluffy bun soaked with the pork juices, was topped with a slightly sweet pickled vegetable and peanut powder. Oh my goodness, this is ultra DIVINE and the balance of the taste was seriously PERFECT!!! – Apr 16, 2011.
– Food Dreams
One of the most memoriable moment was having the pleasure of indulging their delicious and flavorsome Taiwanese Burger. With a standard white Chinese bun came sandwhiching over a slice of well braised dark pork belly, soft silky and it just melt in my mouth right away. It had a strong delight flavour too. – Apr 26, 2011.
Ask a Question
Next was the Taiwanese Burger! First time trying this and I just fall in love to it. A slow braised pork belly slice wedged between the soft Chinese bun or ‘pau’, topped with pickled vegetables and peanut powder! My goodness! It’s simply orgasm having this perfect texture and taste melt in your taste bud! – May 4, 2011.