[50% Off] 4-Course Vegetarian Meal + Jasmine Tea for up to 5 People at Yishensu, 1 Utama for RM49 instead of RM97.40 (only RM9.80 per person). Halal
- 4-course vegetarian meal for 5 people.
- Vegetarian teriyaki with bun, stir-fried kai lan, vegetarian fish, and vegetarian curry mutton.
- Includes soup of the day and a refillable pot of Jasmine tea.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Aug 1, 2012 – Oct 1, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 23, 2012 – Sep 29, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 5pm – 9pm daily (not including public holidays).
- Not valid on 1st and 15th of the Lunar month.
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 1 Groupon per table.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Halal restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at Yishensu, 1 Utama: 03-7729 4313 (Call 11am – 9pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
A good vegetarian meal consists of fresh vegetables, rich flavours, and talking rabbit companions. Say something bunny with today’s Groupon: for RM49, you get a four-course vegetarian meal for up to five people (RM97.40 value) at Yishensu in 1 Utama, Petaling Jaya.
Note: portions are adjusted for 5 diners
Herbivorous hordes descend upon friendly feasts comprising of vegetarian teriyaki gluten with buns and stir-fried kai lan furnished with shimeji mushrooms. Fortunate fangs sink into vegetarian fish drizzled with black bean sauce while paws pounce on vegetarian curry mutton to imaginary tunes of banjo beats. Soup of the day and a pot of refillable Jasmine tea lubricate parched throats and animated conversations while smartphones wrestle Wi-Fi waves without the use of surfboards.
Phone: 03-7729 4313 (Call 11am – 9pm daily)
Vegetarian teriyaki with buns
Vegetarian curry mutton
Vegetarian fish with black bean sauce
Stir-fried kai lan with shimeji mushrooms
Complimentary soup of the day
Yishensu has been featured in TimeOut KL.
There are not many nice looking vegetarian restaurants out there that catches my attention. But if you are looking for a place to have yummy greens with nice ambience..this is a place you must try. Yishensu 一心素, Located at G Floor, Old Wing @ One Utama. – May 16, 2012
The first dish on our table was the curry mutton. It was very nice. The curry was rich with a full curry flavor. The vege mutton, apparently made from stumps of dried Chinese mushrooms, tasted authentic with the flavor and texture of real mutton. – Aug 31, 2011
Petaling Jaya 47800