[50% Off] RM10 for RM20 Cash Voucher at Yat Dim Sum Yi. Combine Groupons for more value
- Menu includes dumplings, pork ribs, lotus leaf rice, radish cake, fried yam and more.
- Desserts include puddings, yogurt, red bean soup and deep fried durian pastries.
- Dim sum prices range from RM3.80 to RM10.
- Combine vouchers for more value.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jan 12, 2012 – Apr 12, 2012.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 7am – 2.30pm, 6pm – 10.30pm / Sat, Sun and public holidays: 6pm – 10.30pm.
- Not valid: Jan 22, 2012 – Jan 29, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- No prior booking required.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Limit 2 vouchers per receipt per table.
- Max. 1 voucher may be used if there are only 2 customers at a table.
- No cash change will be given.
- 5% service charges apply.
- Valid at Yat Dim Sum Yi (03-6276 1232).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Although indecision is usually a character con, life encourages it in the form of several options at restaurants and on exam papers. Make right multiple choices with today’s Groupon: for RM10, you get a RM20 cash voucher from Yat Dim Sum Yi in Kepong.
Satiate stomachs while reading newspapers simultaneously in cosy restaurant spaces as wait staff proffer various edible options. Tiny Tims of the food kingdom make appearances on differently sized plates that range from small to extra-large and carry financial weights ranging from RM3.80 to RM10. Savoury selections range from popular steamed dumplings, radish cakes, fried yam and kidnapped glutinous rice bound within lotus leaf embraces. Cater to sweet cravings and office game sessions with puddings, mango-topped yogurt, red bean soup and deep fried de-thorned durian pastries. Should temptation prove too hard to resist, Groupons may be combined for added value, allowing diners to enjoy breakfast food for dinner as well as free Wi-Fi longer.
Phone: 03-6276 1232
The dim sum here is good with a wide unique range of small food items to choose from. Apart from the conventional dim sum such as siu mai, har gao, egg tart, taro dumpling, here they have more extensive options. Very Hong Kong style! – Oct 12, 2010.
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
Their waitresses are very friendly and the dim sum are fresh from oven. A good Dim Sum place for family. – Nov 13, 2011