[Up to 58% Off] Claypot Seafood Udon at www.FattyCrabs.com. Choose for 2 People (RM15) / 4 People (RM25). Pork-free
- Claypot seafood udon for 2 or 4 people.
- Choice of cooking styles: Seong Tong soup or black pepper.
- Ingredients include clams, scallops, crab meat, prawn, and enoki mushrooms.
- Food is slow cooked in claypot for rich flavour.
- No added MSG or artificial enhancers.
- Quality ingredients and condiments.
- Redemption period: Jan 18, 2012 – Mar 18, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jan 9, 2012 – Mar 17, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling allowed.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 4.30pm – 9.30pm (not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free and alcohol-free restaurant.
- Government tax and service charges included.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing allowed.
- Valid at www.FattyCrabs.com, Taman Seputeh, KL outlet only (1-300-222-100).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Without seafood, humans who are allergic to vegetables and red meat would resort to cannibalism. Today’s Groupon protects the human race with claypot seafood udon at www.FattyCrabs.com, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people: Claypot seafood udon for RM15 (RM29.70 value)
- Meal for 4 people: Claypot seafood udon for RM25 (RM59.40 value)
Chopstick wielders choose slow cooked claypot seafood udon drenched in Seong Tong soup or accompanied with black pepper to suit individual preferences and slurping talents. Dive into sea sauna and devour clams, scallops, crab meat, and prawn while feasting on flavour-fused udon. The simple white colour-themed restaurant serves top quality fresh ingredients and condiments without any MSG or artificial enhancers in order to satisfy the strict dietary requirements of rabbits in the process of reaching organic supermarket shelves.
www.FattyCrabs.com does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.