[Up to 70% Off] Signature Double Chicken OR Beef Patty Burger + Mix Salad with Honey Mustard at Wall Street Bar, Solaris Dutamas. For 1 person (RM15) / 2 people (RM26). Pork-free
- 1 or 2 servings of signature double chicken or beef patty burger with French fries.
- Mix salad with homemade honey mustard.
- Card games and Wi-Fi available.
- Variety of alcohol promotions.
- Redemption period: Feb 21, 2012 – May 21, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Feb 12, 2012 – May 20, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 5pm – 1am daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Government tax included, no service charge.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Valid at Wall Street Bar: 03-6211 5215 / 012-350 3337 (Ray) / 012-295 0512 (Ashten)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
People often get offended upon hearing ones liking for big buns, misinterpreting ones innocent preference for large size burgers as ill-mannered slurs. Today’s Groupon reserves judgement for trunk references with signature double beef or chicken patty burger meal inclusive of Government tax at Wall Street Bar in Solaris Dutamas, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- 1 Person: Signature double beef OR chicken patty burger + Mix salad with honey mustard for RM15 (RM43.50 value)
- 2 People: Signature double beef OR chicken patty burger + Mix salad with honey mustard for RM26 (RM86.90 value)
Each person gets:
Enterprising carnivores occupy Wall Street Bar, committing to meat market investments of burger bonds with promise of French fries returns. Pounce on signature burgers consisting of double beef or chicken patties and topped with double chicken with mushroom, cheese, tomatoes and pineapple ring components and cash-in on vegetation stocks drenched in homemade honey mustard sauce. Whether dining indoors or going alfresco, diners may utilise provided Wi-Fi or dole out financial fortunes with playing cards. Wall Street Bar boasts a whole menu of food and drinks to suit fussy tastebuds.
Wall Street Bar does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Ask a Question