[50% Off] Admission Pass to 3-Day Collision Arts Asia Festival for RM50 instead of RM100. Featuring over 100 regional artists
- 3-day multi arts festival from Oct 21 – Oct 23, 2011.
- Dance, music, fashion, film, photography, sport, performance and visual art activities for adults and children.
- Line-up includes experimental circus troupe Viva Circus, free runners, action paintings, mad hoppers and more.
- Featuring over 100 regional artists.
- Visit studios, galleries, theatres and shopping arcades.
- Percentage of proceedings go towards Viva Circus Outreach Program for children.
- Redeemable at Collision Arts Asia Festival at Publika, Solaris Dutamas from Oct 21, 2011 – Oct 23, 2011.
- To redeem passes, refer to ‘How it works’ below write-up.
- Refer to write-up for full event schedule.
- May buy and use many.
- Additional charges may apply for certain shows.
- Valid from Viva Circus and Publika (016-929 2391).
Creativity can strike at any moment, whether near paint brushes and canvases or next to 15-storey buildings with a bag of dynamite, an international orchestra and a conductor’s wand. Craft your own symphonies with today’s Groupon: for RM50, you get an admission pass (RM100 value) to the three-day Collision Asia Arts Festival at Solaris Dutamas, Kuala Lumpur from Oct 21, 2011 – Oct 23, 2011.
Featuring an artistic repertoire of over 100 regional artists and spread across two locations more colourful than girly accessory malls, the Collision Asia Arts Festival is a soundscape visual kaleidoscope of all things culture. Notable attendees include Viva Circus, a physical performance arts troupe of cultural dances mixed with contemporary interpretations, and the FUSE Music Showcase displaying the region’s best musical advances. Presentations with key note speakers from the multi-arts take place alongside film screenings, exhibitions and the odd unregistered mime in search of a quick buck.
See the full festival schedule here.
How it works
1. Purchase this Groupon.
2. Print your Groupon and redeem your tickets at the entrance booth at PUBLIKA Solaris Dutamas or Asian Heritage House, Kuala Lumpur from Oct 21, 2011 – Oct 23, 2011 (10am – 10pm).
Viva Vertical Stage (for redemption before event day)
- G.02, Heritage House, No. 33, Jalan Yap Ah Shak, 50300 Kuala Lumpur.
- Phone: 016-209 6997 (10am – 8pm daily)
- Publika Solaris Dutamas, Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
- Phone: 016-929 2391
The Collision Arts Asia Festival was featured in Time Out Kuala Lumpur.
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Kuala Lumpur .