[Up to 60% Off] Italian Pizza Set Meal at Urbano e Fresco, Solaris Dutamas. Choose 3-Course Meal for 2 People (RM30) / 6-Course Meal for 6 People (RM70). From RM11.70 per person. Pork-free
- 12” Urbano Chef pizza with choice of 4 toppings.
- 33 toppings to choose from including a wide variety of cheeses, meats, and vegetables.
- Meal for 6 people comes with two 12” pizzas, panini (7 choices), chicken wings, and beef lasagna.
- Both sets include Caesar salad and garlic bread with cheese.
- Uses ingredients from Italy; customers may also purchase ingredients.
- Alfresco or indoor dining, with Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Apr 6, 2012 – Jun 6, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 27, 2012 – Jun 2, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 2 days prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11am – 11pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from the menu.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Valid at Urbano e Fresco: 1-300 303 333 (Calling hours: 11am – 11pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Italy is best known for the Leaning Tower of Pisa, football, and providing America with over half its culinary culture. Appreciate authenticity with today’s Groupon: you get an Italian set meal from Urbano e Fresco in Solaris Dutamas. Choose from the following options:
- 3-course Italian meal for 2 people for RM30 instead of RM63.30
- 6-course Italian meal for 6 people for RM70 instead of RM176.60 (only RM11.70 per person)
Click here to see all 33 pizza toppings.
Using ingredients flown in from Italy, chefs whip up a culinary experience only matched by visiting Italy or playing video games about Italian plumbers. 12” pizzas provide ample substance for both mouths and eyes, with life-changing decisions to be made when selecting from 33 toppings. Appeasing the more herbivorous in nature are Caesar salad and garlic bread with cheese, while larger groups or appetites may opt for an additional pizza, panini, chicken wings, beef lasagna, and gym membership.
Urbano e Fresco does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 1-300 303 333 (Calling hours: 11am – 11pm daily)
Ask a Question
Customers can construct their own pizzas, going crazy with their choice of toppings. We experimented with a meat-&-fish medley (roast beef & anchovies, married with mozzarella, tomato sauce & rocket leaves), but its sodium content seemed stratospheric.
It's modest compared to many other Italian outlets, but its cozy setting, considerate service & comfort-cuisine selection warrant a return trip or two. – Mar 5, 2012