[Up to 56% Off] 2-Hr Hands-on Creative Latte Art Workshop for 1 (RM88) / 2 (RM160) People. From RM80 per person
- 2-hour workshop covering transformation and theory of espresso and cappuccino, and milk.
- Learn how to make latte art.
- Tools and ingredients provided.
- Experienced and certified teachers.
- Redemption period: May 18, 2012 – Jul 21, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 6, 2012 – Jul 14, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed upon confirmation of booking.
- For full list of class dates, refer below write-up on deal page.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For participants aged 15 and above only.
- Min. 8, max. 16 students per workshop.
- Participants are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes before classes.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Università del caffè della Malesia: email@example.com.
- Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Email email@example.com by Jul 14, 2012 and provide your:
- Contact Number
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Preferred class date and time
- Attached Groupon
- You will receive a confirmation email within 2 working days.
Peer pressure often leads one to achieve good grades, purchase electronics, and unfriend peers. Today’s Groupon breaks from fruitless rivalry with a two-hour hands-on creative latte art workshop at Università del caffè della Malesia at Phileo Damansara, Petaling Jaya. Choose from:
- Workshop for 1 person for RM88 instead of RM180
- Workshop for 2 people for RM160 instead of RM360 (only RM80 per person)
- Transformation of the perfect espresso
- Theory on the perfect cappuccino
- Milk and its magic
- Creating patterns
Coffee makers and coffee addicts alike participate in the two-hour workshop to learn and be fascinated by motivational speeches of experienced and certified coffee connoisseurs on the transformation of espresso, cappuccino, or the coffee machine as star ingredient milk milks up the epitome of bittersweet brews. After introductions, students learn the art of creativity and latte art, parting milky ways and drawing on foamy fluids with tools provided before taking modest sips to garner inspiration for coffee tables.
- May 18, 2012 (Fri) 2pm – 4pm
- May 26, 2012 (Sat) 9am – 11am
- Jun 16, 2012 (Sat) 9am – 11am
- Jun 20, 2012 (Wed) 2pm – 4pm
- Jul 20, 2012 (Fri) 2pm – 4pm
- Jul 21, 2012 (Sat) 9am – 11am
Phone: 03-7960 3808
Ask a Question