[Up to 53% Off] Authentic Northern Indian Set Meal at Trishna Restaurant, Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur. Choose 7-Course Set for 2 People (RM58) / 14-Course Set for 4 People (RM108). Pork-free
- Authentic Northern Indian meal by chefs from India.
- Set for 2 people: 1 starter, 2 main dishes, 2 rice or naan dish, and 2 desserts.
- Set for 4 people: 2 starters, 4 main dishes, 4 rice or naan dish, and 4 desserts.
- Main course includes butter chicken, Paneer Makhani, mutton Rogan Josh and more.
- Located in a 5-star hotel in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
- Redemption period: Jan 12, 2012 – Feb 29, 2012.
- Call-in bookings must be made between Jan 3, 2012 – Feb 27, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11am – 3pm / 6pm – 12am daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Thrishna: 03-2142 1575 / 012-382 0412 (12pm – 7pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Laughter is the best medicine but can only be taken three times daily after meals. Today’s Groupon sets the pre-requisite for agreeable disposition with authentic Northern Indian set meal from Trishna Restaurant in Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- For 2 people: authentic Northern Indian set meal for RM58 instead of RM116
- For 4 people: authentic Northern Indian set meal for RM108 instead of RM232
Globetrotters traverse through psychedelic tunnel illuminated with shades of purple and pass silhouette door keepers to satisfy comestible appetites. Feast on authentic Northern Indian components prepared by culinarians from India, beginning with starters ranging from Murgh Malai Tikka to Hara Bhara Kebabs under fun-sized chandeliers or stretch stomach vacancies with main courses of butter chicken, mutton tikka tawa, mutton Rogan Josh and more under the sultry gaze of unnamed maidens in framed abodes. Conclude gorging labours with Indian ice cream or Ghulab Jamun, a dessert made from sweet syrup and wheat as companions search for romance behind potted topiary.
Thrishna Restaurant does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2142 1575 /012-382 0412 (12pm – 7pm)
Facebook: Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur City Centre
Trishna offers its patrons a great combination of ambience, entertainment, and mouth-watering specialties to highten your sense. – Jul 17, 2011.
– Linora Low
Cooked with love and sincerity, Trishna offers its patrons a great combination of 5-stars North Indian fare without putting holes into the pocket. – Sept 9, 2011.
– Russel and Ann
Still unclear? Discuss this discount