[40% Off] Ramadhan Buffet Dinner at Terracotta Restaurant, The ZON Hotel for RM45 instead of RM75. Halal. Kambing Panggang, Satay, French Pastries, and More. Limited Groupons
- Ramadhan buffet dinner with wide spread of local dishes.
- Over 70 types of dishes such as kambing panggang, satay, lemang with serunding ayam, and more.
- Desserts include assorted French pastries, sago gula melaka, dodol, crème caramel, and more.
- Children aged 5 and below dine for free.
- Redemption period: Jul 23, 2012 – Aug 15, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 21, 2012 – Aug 10, 2012.
- Min. 5 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 6.30pm – 9.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- 15-min grace period for table bookings. Call in advance to notify if you expect to be late, or table will be released.
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Halal restaurant.
- Senior citizens aged 55 and above, and children aged 6 – 12 dine at RM35 per head.
- Limit 2 children or senior citizens per Groupon. Additional children or senior citizens dine at RM45 per head.
- Children aged 5 and below eat for free.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Terracotta Restaurant, The ZON Hotel: 03-2164 8000 (Call 11am – 7pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Things commonly broken during buffets include plates, glasses, and dieting vows. Pledge food to tummies with today’s Groupon: for RM45, you get a Ramadhan buffet dinner (RM75 value) at Terracotta Restaurant in The ZON Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.
Growling tummies beckon impending arrivals of local delicacies as aromas from kambing panggang, satay, lemang with serunding ayam, and bubur lambuk serenade noses and tingling senses. Appetites begin from lingering tastes of rojak buah, jeruk buah-buahan, keropok and kerabu while diners pour free flow of coffee and teh tarik perindu into thirsts and enemies’ clothes. As clocks inch gradually towards late night, hands wander towards sweet desserts such as kuih Nyonya, French pastries, sago gula melaka, dodol, tapai, and compliments.
Phone: 03-2164 8000 (Call 11am – 7pm daily)