[40% Off] Saturday Poolside BBQ Buffet Dinner at Terracotta Restaurant, The ZON Hotel Jalan Ampang for RM39 instead of RM65. Limited Groupons
- BBQ buffet dinner by the poolside of 4-star The ZON Hotel.
- Texas BBQ chicken, Mongolian style beef, marinated grilled lamb, baked cheese prawns, pasta, seafood paella and more.
- Desserts: assorted Malay kuih, French pastries, apple crumble, and more.
- Wide variety of appetisers and soup.
- Free flow of fruit punch, coffee, and tea.
- Scenic view of the Petronas Twin Towers and the Golden Triangle.
- Children aged 4 and below dine for free.
- Redemption period: Apr 7, 2012 – Jun 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 26, 2012 – Jun 27, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 2 days prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- 30-minute grace period for table bookings. Call in advance to notify if late or table will be released.
- Valid on Saturdays: 7pm – 10pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Max. 80 Groupon customers per day.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Children aged 5 – 12 dine at RM30 per person.
- Limit 3 children per table. Additional children charged at RM39 per head.
- Food prepared and served by Muslim chefs and waiters.
- Valid at Terracotta Restaurant, The ZON Hotel (03-2164 8000. Call 11am – 7pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
As nations develop, progressive signs include food abundance, healthy GDPs, and traffic jams. Break away from idle minds and cars with today’s Groupon: for RM39, you get a Saturday poolside BBQ buffet dinner (RM65 value) from Terracotta Restaurant, The ZON Hotel at Jalan Ampang.
Set aside Monopoly nights to soak in marvels of the Petronas Twin Towers and twinkling Golden Triangle from rainbow poolside refractions. Feast eyes and mouths on grilled lamb, chicken, and beef while dipping choice meats in condiments of black pepper, mushroom, and house recipes. As night wanes to Sunday, settle stomachs with sweet spreads of cream caramels, chocolate mousse, and carefully cut cakes, before departing with full bellies and good moods.
Food prepared and served by Muslim chefs and waiters.
Phone: 03-2164 8000 / call 11am – 7pm daily.