[57% Off] Signature Sunday Roast Meat Combo + Soup + Dessert at The Whisky Bar in Bukit Bintang for RM45 instead of RM105. Limited Groupons
- 3-course Western meal inclusive of main course, soup and dessert.
- Main course: Sunday roast; combination of beef, lamb and chicken.
- Soup: homemade mushroom soup.
- Dessert: classic Italian tiramisu with mango.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Mar 15, 2012 – Jun 15, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 6, 2012 – Jun 12, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling is not allowed.
- Valid 4pm – 10pm daily (not including public holidays).
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from the menu.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Valid at The Whisky Bar (03-2143 2268 / call Mon – Fri: 3pm – 11pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
In medieval times, bars served as places for serious discussions for matters like politics, trading and celebrity gossip. Relive history with today’s Groupon: for RM45, you get a three-course Western meal (RM105 value) at The Whisky Bar at Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur.
Contemporary interpretations of Scottish bars present sleek surroundings as diners start meals by swirling soups that hold off hunger as kitchen creatures prepare main courses. No longer limited by discriminatory rules, Sunday roasts are served as daily courses, presenting themselves in a combination of beef, lamb and chicken accompanied by ancient allies of peas, carrots and mashed potatoes. Italian Tiramisus charm their way to tables by way of mango zings, lending fruity flavours to strong coffee and cocoa bases.
Facebook: The Whisky Bar, Kuala Lumpur