[46% Off] Weekend International Seafood Buffet Dinner at The Living Room, The Westin Kuala Lumpur for RM80 instead of RM148.48. (Fridays & Saturdays) Pork-free. Limited Groupons
- Restaurant at 5-star The Westin, located in the heart of KL city.
- Choose from two Friday and Saturday buffet spreads.
- Wide array including:
- Carving station – slipper lobster, mixed grill, roast lamb or beef and more
- Salmon platter and seafood on ice
- Japanese fare – California rolls, salmon sashimi, nigiri, butter fish, tamiki rolls and more
- Starters, salads, kerabu and soups
- Indian vegetarian fare – lamb curry, eggplant masala, mushroom paneer and more
- Mediterranean cuisine – Babaganouj, Moutabel, Toubaleh and more
- Pasta and hawker noodles
- International and local desserts
- Redemption period: May 4, 2012 – May 26, 2012 (Fridays & Saturdays only).
- Bookings must be made between Apr 23, 2012 – May 24, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed.
- Valid: Fri & Sat: 6.30pm – 10.30pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 70 Groupon customers per day.
- Children aged 2 and below dine for free.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at The Westin Kuala Lumpur: 03-2773 8338.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Contrary to popular belief, in order to achieve true happiness one must breakfast like a king, lunch like a king and dinner like a king as neither prince nor pauper have beds named after them. Set on the road to royalty with today’s Groupon; for RM80, you get an international seafood buffet dinner (RM148.48 value), inclusive of service charges and Government tax at The Living Room, The Westin Kuala Lumpur in Kuala Lumpur.
Dining on Fridays or Saturdays, queues and questions pertaining to dining choices and life may be deliberated with inspiration from rosy sunburst ceilings. Feast on a wide array of oceanic delights that include slipper lobster, fresh salmon sashimi, seafood terrine and prawn noodles, while herbivorous and carnivorous cravings may be silenced with salads and meats or the cold shoulder. After a strenuous mealtime mission spent acquainting selves and stomachs with the digestible natives of Japan, Italy, India and the Mediterranean, gourmands may reward triumphant tummies with sweet treats such as cake, pudding, fruit and thoughts of Pomeranian puppies.
The Living Room does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2773 8338
Facebook: The Westin Kuala Lumpur
Ask a Question