[Up to 55% Off] 3.5-Hr Hands-on Chocolate Indulgence Baking Workshop for 1 (RM98) / 2 (RM180) People. From RM90 per person. Learn to Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies, Molten Lava Chocolate Cake, and Ultimate Chocolate Brownies with Walnuts
- 3.5-hour hands on chocolate indulgence class.
- Learn to make chocolate chip cookies, molten lava chocolate cake, and chocolate brownie with walnut.
- Learn baking techniques, chocolate types, cake decoration, and more.
- Taught by professional pastry chef with 20 years of experience.
- Ingredients and equipment provided.
- Take home baked products.
- Redemption period: Jul 24, 2012 – Sep 29, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 16, 2012 – Sep 22, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed once booking form is submitted.
- For full list of class dates, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- Min. 6, max. 12 students per workshop.
- Next session will only be open for booking if previous workshop has a min. of 6 students.
- Valid at The Studio Kitchen @ Excel (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Enquiries: 016-333 4941 (Call Mon – Sat: 9am – 6pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Email (email@example.com) by Sep 22, 2012 and provide your:
- Contact number
- Preferred date of class
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- You will receive a confirmation email within 2 working days.
- If preferred slot does not have at least 6 students, students will be informed and asked to sign up for a different time slot.
- Students must arrive at class location at least 15 minutes before start time.
- Customers can check on bookings at http://thestudiokitchenkl.wordpress.com/check-if-youre-registered/.
Like trading, baking requires careful weighing, expanding creations, and sweet ideas. Today’s Groupon monopolises households with a 3.5-hour hands-on chocolate indulgence workshop at The Studio Kitchen @ Excel in Petaling Jaya. Choose from:
- Workshop for 1 person for RM98 instead of RM200
- Workshop for 2 people for RM180 instead of RM400 (only RM90 per person)
- Introduction to different chocolate types and properties
- Introduction to different ingredients and equipment
- Step by step demonstration by chefs
- Ingredient weighing and mixing
- Cake decoration
Procure delectable comestibles containing sacred concoctions of cocoa and love as three hours eternalise connections with chocolaty confections. Commence learning by distinguishing life nectars according to type and quality while distinguishing ingredients and equipment to infuse into baking. Classes follow with practical methods to craft chocolate chip cookies, molten lava chocolate cake, and chocolate brownie with walnuts while proud prodigies return home with baked samples to earn admiration and bragging rights.
- Sep 8, 2012 (Sat) 9.30am – 1pm / 2.30pm - 6.00pm
- Sep 15, 2012 (Sat) 9.30am – 1pm / 2.30pm - 6.00pm
- Sep 22, 2012 (Sat) 9.30am – 1pm / 2.30pm - 6.00pm
- Sep 29, 2012 (Sat) 9.30am – 1pm / 2.30pm - 6.00pm
Next class will only be open for bookings if previous class has a minimum of 6 students. Students should bring their own apron, container, pen, and notebooks. Students should bring their own containers to take home slices of freshly baked cakes.
Phone: 016-333 4941 (Call Mon – Sat: 9am – 6pm, not including public holidays)