[30% Off] 8-Course Chinese New Year Meal with Yee Sang for 20 people at 5-Star The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur for RM812 instead of RM1,160. Pork-free. Limited Groupons
- 8-course Chinese New Year meal for 20 people.
- Choose from 3 set meals with yee sang, chicken, seafood, soup and more.
- Yee sang: salmon, butterfish, red snapper, yellowtail or tuna.
- Additional fish serving in yee sang at RM1 per person.
- Children below 3 dine for free.
- Redemption period: Jan 23, 2012 – Jan 27, 2012
- Bookings must be made between Jan 9, 2012 – Jan 17, 2012
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed.
- For bookings, refer to ‘How it works’ below write-up on the deal page.
- Session 1: 11am – 1pm
- Session 2: 1.30pm – 3.30pm
- Session 3: 7pm – 10pm
- Sessions 1 and 2 not valid on Jan 25, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Max. 20 people per Groupon. Additional diners top up RM50++ per person.
- Min. 8, max. 10 people per table.
- Limit 1 set menu per table.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
at The Ritz-Carlton Kuala Lumpur:
- Booking: http://bit.ly/wIZqlZ
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
The family that eats together stays together as kindred spirits share joys, sorrows and the elbows of left-handed members. Strengthen bonds with today’s Groupon: for RM812, you get an eight-course Chinese New Year meal for 20 people (RM1,160 value) at The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
As the festive season draws nigh, colleagues and clans-folk break bread and bank books together with successions of eight dishes to fill twenty thundering tummies. Rib siblings dine on roast duck TV dinners abroad over online chats while feasting on yee sang, fish, seafood, chicken, sticky glutinous rice cakes and more from one of three set menus. Oriental kinsmen toss yee sang slices of salmon, butterfish, red snapper, yellowtail or tuna denominations, with an additional shot at fishy prosperity available at RM1 per head. Include forgiven prodigal sons with a top up of RM50++ per person, as roars of ‘Yam seng’ or ‘Pass the salt’ fill banquet halls holding 160 gourmands.
How it works
- Purchase this Groupon.
- Fill in this booking form.
- You will receive email confirmation within 2 working days.
The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03- 2782 9005
Facebook: Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur
The best dish was undisputedly the honey glazed cod fish. It was so beautifully flaky and moist. I just wished I could have more than just one portion! The corn and seafood soup was very well prepared, with morsels of prawns, scallops, fish in a moderately starchy soup base. The fowl dish was commendable. Call me biased but I love chicken with pine nuts or cashew nuts. It lents a wonderful nutty aroma to the savoury “kam heong” sauce chicken. – Jan 5, 2012