[Up to 50% Off] Cash Voucher for All Food at The Pool. Choose RM100 (RM60) / RM200 (RM100) Voucher. Pork-free
- Cash vouchers for up to 3 or 6 people valid for all food menu items.
- Choice of Australian grain fed chilled tenderloin, pan fried salmon, assorted burgers and pastas, and more.
- Well-known Hip Hop-R&B DJs play from Wednesdays to Saturdays.
- Cosy pool side dining space.
- Price range from RM12 – RM180.
- Redemption period: May 16, 2012 – Jun 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 5, 2012 – Jun 28, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Tue – Sat: 5pm – 2am / Sun: 10.30pm – 2am (including selected public holidays, call to enquire).
- Not valid on Mondays, except eve of public holidays.
- Last order for food: 11.30pm daily.
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 1 voucher per table.
- Not valid for drinks.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- RM100 cash voucher can be shared by up to 3 people.
- RM200 cash voucher can be shared by up to 6 people.
- Groupon voucher code required upon booking.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at The Pool: 017-998 5577 (Call Tue – Sat: 5pm – 2am / Sun: 10.30pm – 2am).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Pool parties gained fame for its accessibility, convenience, and stringent regulations against pirates. Today’s Groupon dines in safety with a cash voucher for all food from The Pool in Jalan Ampang. Choose from:
- RM60 for RM100 cash voucher
- RM100 for RM200 cash voucher
Famished feeders of up to six saunter into sleek surroundings and settle before table tops aligned next to pool craters and walking waiters. Taste buds battle with stomachs between Australian grain fed chilled tenderloin, pan fried salmon, assorted burgers and pastas, and more. While teeth and appetites feast on desired delectables, eyes feast on live performances, wavering waves, and accidental pool plunges.
The Pool does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 017-998 5577 (Call Tue – Sat: 5pm – 2am / Sun: 10.30pm – 2am)
Facebook: The Pool, KL