[70% Off] 1-Day Interactive Speed-Reading Workshop for Post-Secondary Level from The LearningHub Asia for RM178 instead of RM590
- Full day interactive speed-reading workshop, suitable for pre-university or college students.
- Improves reading skills and increases reading speed.
- Get free 10-day access to multi award-winning online software, with usage of up to 20 minutes daily.
- All material provided.
- Certificate of attendance provided upon completion.
- Light refreshments provided during workshop.
- Workshop dates: Sep 23, 2012 or Oct 7, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 11, 2012 – Oct 4, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 3 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy up to 50 as gifts.
- Min. 4, max. 120 participants per workshop.
- For participants aged 18 to 24 years old only.
- Valid at The LearningHub Asia: 03-2092 9256 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like lawn mowers, motor mouths project noises and require fuel to go on and on and on and on... Obtain skills to last a lifetime with today’s Groupon: for RM178, you get a one-day interactive speed-reading workshop for post-secondary level (RM590 value) from The LearningHub Asia in Kuala Lumpur.
Course package includes:
- 1-day speed-reading workshop for post-secondary level with light refreshments
- 10-day access to online speed-reading practice software
- Workshop material
- Certificate of attendance
Slow readers and motor mouths fresh from high school efficiently improve reading skills and increase reading speed through weekend workshops and stopwatch marshals. With adequate material provided, participants sit through speed-reading sessions in a blink of an eye before certificates of attendance are immediately awarded to students upon completion. Light refreshments will be served throughout while speedy students get a free 10-day access to multi award-winning online software, with usage of up to 20 minutes daily to maintain speed skills and stutters.
Sep 23, 2012 (Sun) or Oct 7, 2012 (Sun):
- 9am – 1pm (with 10 – 15-minute break in between)
- 1pm – 2pm: Lunch
- 2pm – 5pm (with 10 – 15-minute break in between)
Participants are advised to bring a jacket or shawl to keep warm.
Phone: 03-2092 9256 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm)