[84% Off] 4-Session Survival Mandarin Course for RM78 instead of RM480 (only RM19.50 per session)
- Survival Mandarin language course.
- 4 classes. 2 hours per class.
- Introduce yourself, ask for and give directions, order food, bargain and shop in Mandarin after 4 lessons.
- Learn commonly used phrases in China and daily terminologies.
- Covers pronunciation, grammar, listening and conversation skills and more.
- Taught by native Chinese speakers.
- Learning materials provided.
- Certificate provided upon completion of course.
- Redemption period: Jan 30, 2012 – Mar 3, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jan 10, 2012 – Feb 4, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 4 days prior to first class or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy and use many.
- Customers aged 15 and above only.
- Writing materials not provided.
- Classes conducted once weekly and students must attend classes on the same day each week.
- Missed class cannot be replaced.
- Classes on public holidays will be replaced on another date.
- Participants must attend classes on the same day each week.
- For class schedule, refer to write-up on the deal page.
- Valid at The Language Tree (http://gr.pn/languagetree).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
1. Purchase this Groupon.
2. Fill in this online form and provide your
- Contact details
- Email address
- Voucher code
- Security code
- Preferred class option
Over centuries, humans have tamed horses for riding, built planes for flying and unleashed Godzilla to curtail rising population dilemmas. Celebrate human ingenuity with today’s Groupon: for RM78, you get a survival Mandarin course worth RM480 at The Language Tree in Desa Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur.
- Pin Yin and pronunciation
- Listening and conversation
- Useful daily listening and conversational skills
- Greetings and introduction
- Ordering food
- Chinese culture and customs
- Shopping and bargaining
- Transport and directions
- Time and date
- Character recognition
- Email and SMS basics
Class intakes and schedules:
- Mondays: Jan 30, 2012 – Feb 27, 2012 (10am – 12pm)
- Tuesdays: Jan 31, 2012 – Feb 28, 2012 (3pm – 5pm)
- Wednesdays: Feb 8, 2012 – Feb 29, 2012 (7pm – 9pm)
- Thursdays: Feb 2, 2012 – Feb 23, 2012 (10am – 12pm)
- Fridays: Feb 3, 2012 – Feb 24, 2012 (7pm – 9pm)
- Saturdays: Feb 11, 2012 – Mar 3, 2012 (10am – 12pm)
- Saturdays: Feb 11, 2012 – Mar 3, 2012 (2pm – 4pm)
greenhorns embrace foreign tongues, thinning the veil of incomprehension as
English and Mandarin savvy gurus impart lexicons of old and new in two-hour
sessions. Unenlightened brain cells receive an infusion of basic
pronunciation, grammar and useful daily conversational skills, allowing
students to renounce incoherent greetings and hand gestures when ordering food
or embarking on bargaining skirmishes. Upon completion of the course,
conversationalists are awarded with a certificate accrediting vernacular
Phone: 03-6209 9900
Facebook: The Language Tree
Still unclear? Discuss this discount