[Up to 70% Off] School Holiday Activity: 5-Day Speech & Drama English Workshop for Children Aged 7 – 8. For 1 (RM99) / 2 (RM180) Child. From RM90 per child. Limited Groupons
- 5-day speech and drama English workshop for children aged 7 and 8.
- Learn drama techniques, practice play, performance, and more.
- Certification of participation upon completion.
- Parents are invited to attend final stage performance after workshop ends.
- Taught by native speakers with over 20 years of experience.
- Class dates: May 28, 2012 – Jun 1, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 21, 2012 – May 25, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed.
- For full list of class dates and outlets, refer below write-up on deal page.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Valid for children aged 7 and 8 only.
- Min. 10, max. 20 students per workshop.
- Missed classes will not be replaced.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at The Language Studio:
- Sri Hartamas: 03-6203 9721
- Kota Damansara: 03-6140 6150
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Famous phrases that are commonly used and heard include ‘to be or not to be’, ‘no music no life’ and ‘five more minutes’. Today’s Groupon preserves presentations with a five-day speech and drama English workshop for children at The Language Studio, valid in Sri Hartamas and Kota Damansara. Choose from:
- Workshop for 1 person for RM99 instead of RM300
- Workshop for 2 people for RM180 instead of RM600 (only RM90 per person)
- May 28, 2012 (Mon) 2pm – 4pm
- May 29, 2012 (Tue) 2pm – 4pm
- May 30, 2012 (Wed) 2pm – 4pm
- May 31, 2012 (Thu) 2pm – 4pm
- Jun 1, 2012 (Fri) 2pm – 4pm
Busy parents of holiday-high send talented tots aged seven and eight to a five-day speech and drama English workshop, learning drama techniques and effective facial expressions. Taught by experienced English speakers, crafty children are given set scripts and roles to practice play, performance, and pouting styles. Once workshop is completed, certification of participation will be awarded to students while parents are invited to attend the final stage performance, watching own offspring assuming roles of inspiring characters or talking fruits.
Students are encouraged to bring their water bottle. Also, parents are invited to attend final stage performance after workshop ends.
- The Language Studio, Sri Hartamas
Block A-G 09, Galeria Hartamas, Jalan 26A/70A, Desa Sri Hartamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Phone: 03-6203 9721
- The Language Studio, Kota Damansara
No. 23-G, Jalan PJU 5/6, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Phone: 03-6140 6150