[Up to 74% Off] 2-month Spanish Language Course for Beginners at UCSI Professional Academy for 1 (RM299) / 2 (RM500) People. From RM250 per person. Learn Speaking, Reading, Writing & Listening
- 2-month Spanish language course from UCSI Professional Academy.
- Four 4-hour classes per month.
- Covers reading, speaking, writing, and listening.
- Taught by native language speakers.
- Certificate of completion awarded at the end of the course.
- 25% off next course level from original fees.
- Redemption period: Sep 8, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 5, 2012 – Sep 5, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No changes to course intakes allowed upon booking.
- For course intakes and class timetable, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For first time customers only.
- Min. 10, max. 20 people per class.
- Tuesday and Thursday time slots subject to special request with a min. of 6 students.
- New time slots subject to min. 10 students. Subject to availability and discretion of UCSI Professional Academy.
- Includes RM150 registration fee.
- Valid at UCSI Professional Academy: 03-9130 8888 (Call: 9am - 6pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Mastering a foreign language is best achieved by attending classes, without the hassle of studying dictionaries or changing one’s citizenship. Today’s Groupon stays loyal with a two-month Spanish language course for beginners at UCSI Professional Academy in Cheras. Choose from:
- Course for 1 person for RM299 instead of RM950
- Course for 2 people for RM500 instead of RM1,900 (only RM250 per person)
- Sep 8, 2012
- Saturday: 9am – 1pm (4 classes per month)
- Tuesday and Thursday: 6pm – 8pm (8 classes per month) – subject to special request with a min. of 6 students
Budding Spanish language beginners partake in two-month courses as eager learners master words and grammatical semantics from native speakers and telenovelas. Skip siestas and attend four-hour classes in college campuses while novices gradually advance from “Hola!” and “Cómo está usted?” to expressive phrases and informal debates. As lessons draw to a close, linguistic rookies frame up certificates of completion before deliberating on subsequent course levels with 25% discounts.