[45% Off] International Weekend Hi-Tea Buffet at The Kitchen @ Melia Kuala Lumpur for RM50 instead of RM90.50. Pork-free. Limited Groupons
- Weekend Hi-tea buffet at 4-star hotel location in the heart of KL.
- Includes local and international cuisine.
- Various meats, seafood, dim sum, sushi, and more.
- Open kitchen concept.
- Children aged 4 and below dine for free.
- Redemption period: Sep 22, 2012 – Oct 28, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 14, 2012 – Oct 25, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Sat & Sun: 12pm – 4.30pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Children age 6 – 12 dine at RM30 nett per person.
- Children aged 5 and below dine for free. Limit 2 children per customer.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed voucher required for redemption.
- Valid at The Kitchen, Melia Kuala Lumpur (03-2785 2828).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW TO BOOK
- Call 03-2785 2828 by Oct 25, 2012 and provide your
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date
- Groupon voucher code and security code
- You will receive a confirmation within 3 working days. Bookings are on a first-come, first-served basis as there is a limit of 100 Groupon customers per night.
Afternoons are best spent after meals, chores and mornings. Pave the way with today’s Groupon: for RM50, you get an international weekend hi-tea buffet, inclusive of service charges and Government tax at The Kitchen, Melia Kuala Lumpur (RM90.50 value).
Conceived within the lap of luxury of the four-star Melia Hotel Kuala Lumpur, The Kitchen unravels delectable delicacies from lands far and near as famished patrons pamper their palates with Australian sirloin steak, spiced New Zealand lamb chop and other meats. Live cooking stations provide for mealtime entertainment as culinary connoiseurs prepare orders on the spot. Whether basking in the welcoming cosy ambiance or watching aquatic marine life housed within decorated aquariums walls, avid foodies may spoil taste buds with assorted flavours ranging from dim sum to pastas to Spanish tapas and more. As dining endeavours come to a close, patrons may turn their attention to offerings laid out at dessert stations or stroll along avant garde art sculptures, feasting eyes and appetites alike.
Phone: 03-2785 2828