[51% Off] International Buffet Dinner at Makan-Makan Coffeehouse, The Coronade Hotel Kuala Lumpur for RM39 instead of RM78.88. Halal. Limited Groupons
- International cuisine including BBQ meat and seafood, lamb stew, salmon spaghetti and more.
- Carving station with beef wellington in mushroom sauce, stuffed rolled chicken and baked fish.
- Various local and international desserts.
- Prepared by local and international chefs.
- Redemption period: Oct 12, 2011 – Nov 20, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Oct 7, 2011 – Nov 17, 2011.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- 1 day prior notice for rescheduling. One time rescheduling only, or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 7pm – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- Not valid on Oct 29, 2011.
- May buy and use many.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Dine-in only.
- Children below 4 eat for free.
- Max. 2 children below 4 per voucher.
- Senior citizens required to purchase Groupon.
- Valid at The Coronade Hotel Kuala Lumpur (03-2148 6888).
The only times that skipping a queue is considered socially acceptable is when someone’s health is at a stake, or when someone’s steak is at risk of being charred and beyond eating. Make excuses and skip the line with today’s Groupon: for RM39, you get an international buffet dinner at Makan-Makan Coffeehouse at The Coronade Hotel, Kuala Lumpur (RM78.88 value).
Peruse through endless horizontal shelves of digestible divergences, substituting paperback novels for hardcover prawns and other sinewy meats. Stand by a BBQ cart where lamb, beef and fish fan the flames of hearty eating while a carving station allows meat cravers to feast eyes upon beef wellington shavings before indulging in its flavour. Aside from the main action, spreads of beef goulash, lamb stew with root vegetables, chicken currykapitan, grilled salmon with teriyaki sauce and other like-minded flavours attempt to steal the spotlight from their own little corners. Pander to sweet feelings with a variety of international and local desserts, including house favourites of sago gula Melaka, chocolate brownies and cheesecake, while jealous tubs of omnipresent ice cream look to condiments to add zest to commonly overlooked delights.
Phone: 03-2148 6888 (Makan-Makan)
Still unclear? Discuss this discount