[47% Off] All Day Big BBQ Breakfast for RM28 instead of RM53 at The Blue Cow Cafe
- Rump steak, bacon, sausages, eggs, hash brown, grilled tomato, sautéed mushrooms and toast.
- All day dining.
- Specialty butchery-cum-cafe.
- Redemption period: Dec 8, 2011 – Mar 8, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Nov 29, 2011 – Mar 5, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid weekdays: 8am – 10pm / weekends: 2pm – 10pm (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at The Blue Cow Cafe (03-6201 3206)
Before livestock was considered human fodder, elephant cuts were choice meat until they proved awkward to chew or talk about in the dining room. Restore eating norms with today’s Groupon: for RM28 you get an All Day Big BBQ Breakfast set (RM53 value) from The Blue Cow Cafe in Sri Hartamas. Meal consists of:
- 1 rump steak (140gm)
- 3 slices of BBQ bacon
- 2 BBQ sausages (150gm)
- 2 eggs (poached, scrambled, over easy or sunny side up)
- grilled tomato
- sautéed mushrooms
- 1 fried hash brown
- 2 slices of toast
Carnivorous bipeds descend upon The Blue Cow Cafe to indulge in extreme meat sports, attacking eggs, rump steaks, bacon slices and sausages with cutlery and appetites. Upon completion, customers plow through fields of sautéed mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, hash browns and toast, or may leave them for herbivorous partners and pet rabbits. The breakfast platter is large enough to feed two small mouths, or one grand beak.
A specialty butchery cum eatery, The Blue Cow Cafe offers fresh meat and cold cuts of pork, beef, chicken and more for sale. Patrons explore their food in air-conditioned comfort where ubiquitous Wi-Fi pervades gadgets, while puffers may dine alfresco to perform breathing exercises.
Phone: 03-6201 3206