[Up to 83% Off] SilkPeel Dermalinfusion Facial. Choose 1 (RM78) / 2 (RM138) Sessions. From RM69 per session. For men / women
- 30-minute SilkPeel facial combines exfoliation and Dermalinfusion.
- Treats skin with acne, dehydration, hyperpigmentation condition, and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Uses Dermalogica products.
- Closed-looped vacuum system cleans and removes trapped toxins, oil, and skin cell debris.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Redemption period: Apr 24, 2012 – Jul 24, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 13, 2012 – Jul 23, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made 1 day prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 10.30am – 7.30pm / Sat: 10.30am – 6pm (not including public holidays).
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Valid at The Beauty Shoppe: 03-2148 1093 (Calling hours: Mon – Fri: 10.30am – 7.30pm / Sat: 10.30am – 6pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Conventional facials results in finer complexions, caresses from admiring nieces, and balls smoothly bouncing off cheeks. Bounce in total confidence with today’s Groupon. Choose from:
- 1 SESSION: SilkPeel Dermalinfusion facial for RM78 instead of RM398
- 2 SESSIONS: SilkPeel Dermalinfusion facial for RM138 instead of RM796 (only RM69 per session)
Beauticians with over 10 years of experience bring customers back to yesteryears before skin began to throw red, bubbly tantrums. Beginning with normal facial cleansing, skin is cleared of debris before beauty miners exfoliate surfaces via diamond dermabrasion with suction. Skin solution then penetrates skin directly, increasing smoothness and decreasing chances of attracting thirsty elephants.
Phone: 03-2148 1093 (Calling hours: Mon – Fri: 10.30am – 7.30pm / Sat: 10.30am – 6pm)
I had one yesterday and it is amazing! My smile lines are basically gone and my acne scars are completely gone! After 1 or 2 more sessions I will have perfect skin again! I definitely recommend getting it! – June 26, 2008
SilkPeel seems to be a far better solution for me. It does exfoliate my skin and the smoothness achieved just after the treatment is really nice but it also lasts for a longer time. It gets all the nutrients that I need deeper into my layers of skin and thus the development after the sessions is longer lasting and healthier. It also reduces my wrinkles and seems to tone my skin really well. – October 20, 2011
After the procedure, my skin felt smoother and had a healthier glow to it. After several sessions, my skin doesn't get as oily and it's smooth. – July 25, 2009