[Up to 50% Off] Authentic Japanese Set Lunch + Free Flow Green Tea at Tenjin Japanese Cuisine, Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur for 1 (RM35) / 2 (RM60) People. From RM30 per person. Pork-free
- Authentic Japanese set lunch for 1 or 2 people.
- Choose from: Sautéed sliced beef, fresh salmon on sushi rice, assorted sashimi, and more.
- Includes free flow of green tea.
- Chef from Japan with 18 years of culinary experience.
- Centrally located in a 5-star hotel at the heart of Bukit Bintang.
- Min. 2 Groupons, max. 10 Groupons per table.
- Redemption period: Jul 18, 2012 – Oct 18, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 9, 2012 – Oct 15, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11.30am – 2.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Children aged 7 and above requires Groupon voucher.
- Sharing not allowed, except for children aged 6 and below.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Tenjin Japanese Cuisine: 03-2143 9399 (Call 11.30am – 2.30pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Relationships, like the fusion of black coffee and candies, are often bittersweet. Today’s Groupon bonds over meals with an authentic Japanese set lunch with free flow green tea from Tenjin Japanese Cuisine at Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur in Bukit Bintang. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM35 instead of RM60.30
- Meal for 2 people for RM60 instead of RM120.60 (only RM30 per person)
Each person gets:
Nestled in a five-star hotel at the heart of Kuala Lumpur, the Japanese restaurant offers choice cuts of raw meats and rice within swanky contemporary décor, high-end charms, and cosy chambers. Imported chef from Japan with 18 years of experience prepare delicately sliced beef simmering in oils and pans before carefully cutting fresh salmons, deep frying mixed vegetables, and imbuing practised skills. Further savour plates of assorted sashimi, grilled mackerels, and deep fried minced beef as tongues tingle at the touch of pickles, green tea ice-creams, and sweet nothings.
Tenjin Japanese Cuisine does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2143 9399 (Call 11.30am – 2.30pm daily)
Tenjin Japanese Cuisine has been featured on Eat Drink KL.
Overall, this is a decent place for good Japanese food as their forte is really in the fresh sashimi and grilled fish. Would love to come here again and try out the other dishes! – Jul 6, 2011
– eiling lim
I have to give thumbs up to the service at Tenjin. Firstly, I received reminder calls from its front desk. Someone named Chloe, called me 2 days before the dates I booked, to remind me of my reservations! How thoughtful they are! When we were in the restaurant, the friendly staffs made us felt so relaxed and never did we feel mistreated for redeeming our vouchers (some restaurants treated voucher redemption as if we were beggars! Hey, we did pay for it ok!). Also, they refilled our green tea without having us to ask for it. Trust me, even Kampachi does not refill as soon as Tenjin does! – Oct 30, 2011