[76% Off] Free Flow of Guinness or Tiger Beer for RM39 instead of RM162.40 at Tabla Bar & Cafe
- Free flow of beer from 6pm to 10pm.
- Choice of draught Guinness or Tiger beer.
- Live band on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday nights.
- Classical instrumental music on Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights.
- Redemption period: Dec 13, 2011 – Jan 13, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Dec 13, 2011 – Jan 12, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required for groups with 6 or more Groupons. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 6pm – 10pm (including public holidays).
- RM10 surcharge on Fridays, Saturdays and eve of public holidays.
- Closed on Sundays.
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Customers aged 21 and above only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- No parking of beers. Beers must be finished before refills are given.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Tabla Bar & Cafe:
- 03-2141 3164 (5pm – 11pm)
- 012-906 1801 (Call / SMS)
The word tank may refer to a sleeveless top, an armoured weapon or the bottomless pit of a friend doubling as the designated driver of cocktail cupping cronies. Cheers to friendship with today’s Groupon: for RM39, you get free flow of Guinness or Tiger Beer (RM140 value), inclusive of 16% service charge and Government tax (RM22.40 value) at Tabla Bar & Cafe in Kuala Lumpur.
Like water, beer servings at the Tabla Bar & Cafe are a renewable source of energy, hyper energy or sedation where booze buffs enjoy a pint or 37 of Tiger beer (RM18 value) or Guinness (RM28 value). Guzzlers fail to recall arrivals as hypnotic tabla,sitar and violins call to pub crawlers and innocent passers-by every Monday, Wednesday and Friday night from 8pm to 11pm. Those who prefer their instruments accompanied by rhyming words about unrequited love can enjoy the live band performances on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday nights instead. While beer bellies aged 21 and above are more than welcomed to join in the nightly merriments, overgrown teenagers will be directed to the nearest fast food joint.
RM140 value for free flow of beer is calculated based on five pints of Guinness at RM28 value each, but customers are welcomed to have more than five. Beers must be finished before ordering a new one and cannot be shared.
Tabla Bar & Cafe does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2141 3164 (5pm – 11pm) / 012-906 1801 (Call / SMS)
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
The interior is modern-chilled out with lots of red and black and has an interesting selection of photos and posters on the wall. There is a nice long bar plus a patio outside. The atmosphere is relaxed and laid-back and the staff seem pretty friendly.- Jul 23, 2011..