[Up to 80% Off] 3.5-hr Hands-on Sushi Making Class. Weekday (RM88) / Weekend (RM99) Class. Make and Take Home 40 Pieces from 10 Varieties
- 3.5-hour hands-on sushi making class.
- Learn to make 10 types of sushi: tuna gunkan, salmon roe gunkan, unagi nigiri and more.
- Take home 40 pieces of self-made sushi.
- Tools and ingredients provided.
- Experienced instructor with over 2,000 students in 7 years.
- Class period: Mar 9, 2012 – Jun 11, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Feb 29, 2012 – Mar 21, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Booking subject to availability.
- Rescheduling not allowed.
- Class schedule: Fri – Mon, 2pm – 5.30pm.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For first-time customers only.
- Min. 8, max. 16 participants per class.
- Non-Halal class.
- Valid at T-Garden Cooking School: (03-9134 1248 / 012-257 4295 / call Mon – Fri: 10am – 6pm)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Fill in this form (http://gr.pn/TGarden2) by Mar 21, 2012.
- You will be contacted by T-Garden Cooking School within 3 working days for class time confirmation.
Like revenge, sushi is an art form that requires practice and is best served with wasabi. Today’s Groupon executes ignorance with a 3.5-hour hands-on sushi making class at T-Garden Cooking School in Cheras, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from the following options:
- Weekday class for RM88 instead of RM440
- Weekend class for RM99 instead of RM440
Inari, tuna gunkan, kani gunkan, chuka wakame gunkan, egg mayo gunkan, red ebi gunkan, kani inari, tuna ebiko inari, salmon roe gunkan, unagi nigiri.
Sushi savants soak up sacred secrets in the class taught by seasoned specialist with seven years of experience in culinary crafts and teaching to over 2,000 apt apprentices. Master the skills to make ten types of sushi including tuna gunkan, salmon roe gunkan, and unagi nigiri and take home forty pieces of self-made sushi. While tools and ingredients are provided during the class, students are advised to bring their own containers to store mini masterpieces or otherwise risk having fishy looking pockets.
- Fri – Mon: 2pm – 5.30pm
- First class: Mar 9, 2012
- Last class: Jun 11, 2012
Phone: 012-257 4295 (call Mon – Fri: 10am – 6pm)
T-Garden Cooking School was featured on TV2.Ask a Question