9-Lesson Japanese Cuisine Cooking Course: Learn how to prepare up to 40 Authentic Japanese Dishes for 1 Person for RM2,688 instead of RM3,588
- Learn to make up to 40 traditional Japanese dishes like okonomiyaki, tempura, teppanyaki, onigiri and more plus an additional 6 complimentary dishes.
- Each 3-hour class includes 1 hour demonstration and 2-hour hands-on training.
- Students who complete 38 dishes will receive a certificate of completion.
- Tools and ingredients provided.
- Bring home cooked dishes.
- Experienced instructor including a manager of a Japanese restaurant chain.
- Redemption period: Aug 26, 2012 OR Aug 29, 2012
- Bookings must be made between Aug 13, 2012 – Aug 23, 2012.
- Course intakes begin on Aug 26, 2012 OR Aug 29, 2012.
- Aug 26, 2012 intake: Class every Wednesday.
- Aug 29, 2012 intake: Class every Sunday.
- Valid Wednesday OR Sunday: 7pm – 10pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Min. 2, max. 8 students per class.
- Valid at T-Garden Cooking School (http://gr.pn/japcuisinecourse).
- Enquiries: 03-9134 1248 / 016-219 6136 (Call 10am – 6pm daily, not including Wed and public holidays)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Fill in this online booking form (http://gr.pn/japcuisinecourse) by Aug 23, 2012.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 3 working days.
When the first restaurant opened for business, lunch hours were cut down as office workers no longer had to hunt and cook their own game. Relive Neanderthal practices with today’s Groupon: for RM2,688, you get a nine-lesson Japanese cuisine cooking course worth RM3,588 from T-Garden Cooking School in Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.
Each 3-hour class includes:
- Approx. 1-hour demonstration
- Approx. 2-hour hands-on training
- Decoration and finishing (plating techniques)
- Preparation of sauces from scratch
- Japanese dish preparation methods:
- Learn up to 40 dishes
- Additional 6 dishes (at the discretion of chef's preference)
- Certificate of completion if students complete at least 38 dishes
Crackers, instant noodles and potato chips prove to be insufficient sustenance as eager learners enrol selves for nine lessons to learn up to 40 authentic traditional Japanese dishes. Each three-hour class includes demonstration from experience instructors and hands-on training for practical learning experience. As students fiddle with tools and ingredients provided, those that muster the concentration to complete 38 dishes will receive a certificate of completion and validation for ego boosts.
Students should bring their own containers to take home dishes that they make.
Phone: 03-9134 1248 / 016-219 6136 (Call 10am – 6pm daily, not including Wed and public holidays)