[Up to 67% Off] 3.5-hr Cake Making Demo for 4 Flavours + Cake Sampling. For 1 (RM40) / 2 people (RM70). From RM35 per person. Sampling for 6 Flavours and Slices
- 3.5-hr cake making demonstration and cake sampling.
- Learn to make 4 types of cakes: chocolate ganache, red velvet, angel sponge and brownies.
- Recipes provided for participants.
- Includes cake sampling for 6 flavours and slices.
- Experienced instructor with over 2,000 students in 7 years.
- Redemption period: Apr 1, 2012 – Jul 2, 2012.
- Class registration must be made between Mar 17, 2012 – Apr 7, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed.
- Class schedule: Fridays / Saturdays / Sundays / Mondays: 2pm - 5.30pm.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For first-time customers only.
- Min. 8, max. 24 participants per class.
- Non-Halal class.
- Valid at Valid at T-Garden Cooking School: (012-257 4295 / call Mon – Fri: 10am – 6pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Fill in this form (http://gr.pn/tgardencake) by Apr 7, 2012.
- You will be contacted by T-Garden Cooking School within 3 working days for class time confirmation.
To bake cakes, one must learn how to raise flours when cooking, glasses when successful, and spirits when ovens explode. Today’s Groupon contains rising disasters with a 3.5-hour cake making demonstration and cake sampling at T-Garden Cooking School in Cheras, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- For 1 person: for RM40 instead of RM107
- For 2 people: for RM70 instead of RM214 (only RM35 per person)
Fridays / Saturdays / Sundays / Mondays: 2pm - 5.30pm
Taught by an experienced instructor with 7 years of experience, Madam Ooi instils cake creation knowledge into kitchen newbies and cake coveters alike. Participants take down notes as four cake recipes are bestowed to novices, including brownies, cream-encased chocolate ganache, red velvet, and yolk-less angel sponge. Sample slices of six sweet snacks as mouths envelope cakes of mango mousse, chocolate mousse, blueberry, carrot with cheese frosting, red velvet and brownies with ice cream. Tag along containers benefit by bringing home excess sampling slices or sudden gold showers.
Facebook: T-Garden Cooking School
T-Garden Cooking School was featured on TV2.Ask a Question