[Up to 42% Off] Japanese Buffet Dinner at 5-Star Sunway Putra Hotel (formerly The Legend Hotel KL). For 1 (RM60) / 2 (RM110) People. From RM55 per person. Pork-free
- Japanese buffet at centrally-located Sunway Putra Hotel KL.
- More than 100 items including sashimi, teppanyaki, tempura, robatayaki, seafood, lamb, dessert and more.
- 5-star hotel with picturesque view of Kuala Lumpur skyline.
- Children aged 3 and below dine for free.
- Redemption period: Sep 8, 2012 – Nov 17, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 8, 2012 – Nov 15, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- For instant redemption, call to enquire.
- No rescheduling allowed.
- Valid Thu – Sun: 6.30pm – 10.30pm (including public holidays).
- 30 minutes grace period for table bookings. Call in advance to notify if you expect to be late or table will be released.
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Children aged 4 – 11 dine at RM35nett per person. Children aged 3 and below dine for free.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Gen@10, Sunway Putra Hotel Kuala Lumpur (03-4042 9888).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Buffets bring together the three most important elements of the Asian culture; food, economy and words that do not sound the way they are spelled. Today's Groupon buffs up pronunciation with a buffet dinner at Gen@10, Sunway Putra Hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from the following options:
- Buffet dinner for 1 person for RM60 instead of RM95
- Buffet dinner for 2 people for RM110 instead of RM190 (only RM55 per person)
A hop or large step away from central Kuala Lumpur, young Japanese jedi brush up on preferred cuisine, feasting on the likes of sashimi, tempura, teppanyaki, udon and nabemono. Stay spellbound as accomplished swordsmen whip up oysters, eel and quail eggs upon grilled hearths, though less courageous hearts may avert eyes to the ups and downs of the city’s skyline through glassy windows. To further indulge in oriental traditions, penny-pinching partakers may opt to enjoy complimentary nourishment for iPads, iPods and insatiate infants.
Gen@10 does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-4042 9888
Facebook: Sunway Putra Hotel Kuala Lumpur
*Pictures are for illustration purposes only.
The Japanese Restaurant is a great location; being situated on the 10th floor of Sunway Putra Hotel, it provides a stunning view of Kuala Lumpur’s skyline in its avant-garde restaurant setting. Sushi and sashimi were plated beautifully, the hot dishes were pretty much fusion-nisque as I don’t think they’re all Japanese cuisine, Teppanyaki section was good as you get to pick out the ingredients you want and let the chef do the ‘dirty’ work for you, and they have pretty good selection of fruits, cakes and ice-cream at the dessert section. – Nov 24, 2011.
The food selection was really good. Each & everything tasted truly nice. Everything tasted perfect and the music that's played in the restaurant was easy to the ears. – Apr 25, 2011.
–**LOST CHARMED ANGEL**
Gen@10, Sunway Putra Hotel Kuala Lumpur (formerly known as The Legend Hotel and Apartments)10th Floor, Sunway Putra Place, No. 100, Jalan Putra
Kuala Lumpur 50350