[Up to 71% Off] 3-Course Western Meal at Star Cafe. Meal for 1 (RM25) / 2 (RM36) / 4 (RM68). Choose from Salmon Steak, Oxtail Stew & More. Pork-free
- Choose 1 from chicken drumstick deminoff, duck a l’orange, oxtail stew, grilled salmon steak, spaghetti alfredo and aglio olio.
- Served with oxtail or asparagus soup, and vanilla flan.
- Wi-Fi access available.
- Live band performances on weeknights.
- Open karaoke available at lounge upstairs.
- Redemption period: Feb 28, 2012 – May 28, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Feb 17, 2012 – May 26, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid from noon (12pm) – 12am daily (including public holidays). Last call at 9.30pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Star Cafe: 03-7971 3550.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
All good things come in threes, unlike bad things which come in dress shirts to outdoor barbeques. Today's Groupon indulges in favourable numbers with a three-course Western meal, inclusive of 5% service charge and 6% Government tax (up to RM23.20 value) at Star Cafe in Taman Desa. Choose from:
- For 1 person: 3-course Western meal for RM25 instead RM58.70
- For 2 people: 3-course Western meal for RM36 instead RM117.40
- For 4 people: 3-course Western meal for RM68 instead RM234.80
Each person gets:
Under the glow of low lights and spirited bass guitarists, gourmands savour the robust flavours of tail of ox or spear of asparagus in soupy selections. Main acts appear from within smoky back stages, indulging fishy or meaty inclinations in grilled salmon and spaghetti, spaghetti alfredo or tender morsels of oxtail, with quacks and clucks tailing zesty roast ducks or chicken drumsticks immersed in creamy concoctions of shallots, mushrooms and baby carrots while herbaceous consciences are silenced with pasta aglio olio. While sugar cravings are satiated with vanilla custards in caramel sauce and syrupy love ballads, Saturdays add a dash of adventure with live dances and dubious looks. Opt for lounges on upper floors for karaoke experiences, though diners may also settle back and transmit live telecasts and mildly judgmental musical critiques over Wi-Fi channels. Enjoy live band performances on weeknights.
Star Cafe does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.