[53% Off] Full Paintball Package inclusive of 200 Pellets RM38 instead of RM80. Complete with Vest + Mask Protection
- Mask, vest and markers provided.
- 0.50cal and 0.68cal pellets available.
- Mini tournaments can be organized.
- No minimum number of players required.
- Accommodate up to 12 players.
- Top up RM35 for 300 extra pallets.
- Opens till midnight.
- Redemption period: Jun 2, 2012 – Aug 2, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 23, 2012 – Jul 28, 2012.
- Min. 5 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 12pm – 11pm / Sat – Sun: 9am – 11pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Groupon valid for 1 person only.
- Customers aged 13 and below must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Valid at SplatZone (http://splatzone.org/wp/?page_id=114).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- To book, refer to http://splatzone.org/wp/?page_id=114.
Apart from wielding a loaded matt coloured gun, an ally during the World War was someone without nappy rash and fuzzy teddy bears. Shoot through post-infancy history with today’s Groupon: for RM38, you get to play indoor paintball with 200 pellets, complete with vest and mask protection at SplatZone in Selayang Mall (RM80 value).
Paint commandos gear up with safety masks and vest as they run around obstacles firing semi single shot markers while picturing annoying radio deejays. A giant indoor arena keeps adrenalin flowing rain or shine, and friendly game marshals are always at hand to conduct brief tutorials. The Run and Gun circuit puts the literal in running while gunning down targets along the path, and if excess pellets remain, sharpshooters can take aim at the shooting range or innocent bystanders. SplatZone is the first centre to use 0.50 calibre pellets, a smaller less painful version of the regular 0.68 calibre pellets, though both are readily available. Pistol artists rejoice for pellets come in yellow, orange, blue and many more depending on availability. Additional pellets can be purchased at a discounted price, with 500 pellets costing RM60, and 2000 pellets costing RM220. The establishment can arrange for mini tournaments among friends, but requests must be made upon booking and is subject to availability of marshals.
Individuals with breathing difficulties and chronic health conditions should avoid this activity.