[59% Off] 6-Course Chinese Meal: Fried Pork Knuckle + Steamed Patin Fish + Fried Tofu + Taiwanese Cabbage + Soup + Dessert for 5 People at Soft Shell Crab Specialist Restaurant for RM78 instead of RM191.40. From RM15.60 per person
- 6-course Chinese meal for 5 people.
- Fried pork knuckle, steamed patin fish, fried dried shrimps with Taiwanese cabbage, and fried tofu with oat or cereal.
- Includes soup and Chinese lotus paste pancake dessert.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Air-conditioned indoor dining area.
- Redemption period: Oct 3, 2012 – Dec 3, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 23, 2012 – Nov 30, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11.30am – 2.30pm / 6pm – 10.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 1 Groupon per table.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing allowed.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at Soft Shell Crab Specialist Restaurant: 03-7982 6612 / 03-7982 6632 (Call 11.30am – 2.30pm / 6pm – 10.30pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
According to scientific research, proper gatherings are only complete with 10-course meals, 20 dinner guests, and a 79-page conclusion that leads to more research. Count tasteful blessings with today’s Groupon: for RM78, you get a six-course Chinese meal for five people, inclusive of service charges at Soft Shell Crab Specialist Restaurant in Kuala Lumpur (total RM191.40 value).
Starving stomachs of five meet delectable six-course Chinese meal with tempting teasers of fried pork knuckle, steamed patin fish, fried dried shrimps with vegetables, and fried tofu with oat or cereal. Mouths munch on oriental portions as bowls of swirling soups make way to table tops and desserts hit tender spots and taste buds. Empty stomachs soon fill to satisfaction as eyes continue to feast upon oriental settings and the cashier machine.
Phone: 03-7982 6612 / 03-7982 6632 (Call 11.30am – 2.30pm / 6pm – 10.30pm daily)
Kuala Lumpur 58200