[48% Off] Sunday BBQ Buffet Dinner for RM30 instead of RM58 at S’Mores Restaurant in Bangsar South
- Buffet includes New Zealand lamb chop, beef tenderloin steak, sanma fish, fresh oysters, scallops, chicken yakitori and many more.
- Dine in a cosy, relaxed environment.
- Shows live English Premier League games.
- Open till late.
- Redemption period: Mar 24, 2012 – May 24, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 15, 2012 – May 20, 2012.
- Min. 4 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid on Sundays only: 6.30pm – 9pm (not including PH & eve of PH).
- May buy and use many.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Valid at S’Mores Restaurant (SMS 012-6468992).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Regular folk may need to bury the hatchet with a few anomalies but lawyers continue to have beef with everyone they meet. Bury carnivorous hatchets into beef and more with today’s Groupon: for RM30, you get a Sunday BBQ buffet dinner worth RM58 from S’Mores Restaurant in Kuala Lumpur. Buffet features:
- New Zealand lamb chop in 3 marinades - teriyaki, honey mustard and smoke hickory
- Beef tenderloin steak
- Chicken yakitori
- Beef kebab skewer
- Sanma fish
- Shisamo fish
- Saba fish
- Chicken chop
- Fresh oysters
- Cream of mushroom / chicken soup
- Grilled vegetables
- 2 types of pasta of the day
- 3 types of salad
Carnivores descend upon helpless slabs of meat on the spread, piling up more pounds on plates than a British bank on Christmas. Bite into succulent chops of chicken or work out teeth via bite exercises on pieces of New Zealand lamb. Fresh oysters, scallops and varieties of fish keep marine biologists happy while cream soups, pastas and salads give herbivorous humanoids the change to tag along and indulge in some green gluttony. Sports fans can enjoy live Premier League games minus the hooliganism and obscene chants while more docile beings may simply tread Wi-Fi waves with caution.
Facebook: S'MoreS Bar+ Restaurant + Chilled Out
S’Mores is the new happening restaurant & bar located in Bangsar South, a new vibrant city situated in the heart of Klang Valley. With the laid back surroundings, it is the perfect place to chill out after work. – Aug 5, 2011
Mention S'mores and I would immediately think of an American dessert made of marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers. But S'mores in Bangsar South is a drinking hole that sells pretty cheap alcohol - RM50 nett for 3 pints of beer. – Jun 24, 2011