[67% Off] Chilled 200g Premium Australian Rib Grain Fed Eyed Steak + Black Truffle Mashed Potatoes + Soup OR Salad from S’Mores Restaurant, Bangsar South for RM29.90
- Chilled 200g Australian rib eyed steak.
- Served with black truffles mashed potato, French beans and carrots.
- Choose from soup of the day or Caesar salad.
- Opens till late.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Feb 9, 2012 – May 9, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jan 31, 2012 – May 7, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 2 days prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 12pm – 1am / Sat & Sun: 6pm – 1am (not including eve of public holidays).
- Limited seating on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Last order at 10pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- No sharing allowed.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Valid at S’Mores Restaurant (call / SMS 012-646 8992: 3pm – 6pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Unlike existential conundrum of the egg and the chicken, taking a whack at beef dilemmas is much simpler; butchers have beef with cows, hence, beef existed first. Beef up with today’s Groupon: for RM29.90, you get a 200g rib eyed steak with black truffle mashed potatoes and a choice of soup of the day or Caesar salad, inclusive of service charges and Government tax from S’Mores Restaurant in The Sphere, Bangsar South (RM90.20 total value). Meal includes
Perplex ravenous abdominal beasts with confounding enigmas mandating discretion between soup of the day or Caesar salad before awarding comestible trophies consisting of farm offerings from the land down under. Beefy contenders dine heartily on chilled Australian rib eye steak, as herbivorous alter-egos turn green with envy while grazing on black truffle mashed potatoes, French beans and carrots. Whether dining indoors or outdoors, virtual herders fear not as provided Wi-Fi connections ensures pixelated livestock remains alive.
Phone: Call / SMS 012-646 8992: 3pm – 6pm
Ask a Question